HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 351 of 389 FirstFirst ... 251301341348349350351352353354361 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 3888

Thread: Lake Eufaula archives

DrNip is offline Crappie.com 3K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info. I'll be scooting along in a 1248 flat bottom so odds of me not bottoming out are in my favor. Of course I say that and watch me do it!
    Likes Redge, CrappieBeater LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

CrappieBeater I'm also hearing reports like that as well, males on the bank here and there, pretty soon we will start hearing people catching lots of fish on the banks. EB
    Likes fishingrl636, Stinkfinger, Redge LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrappieBeater View Post
    EB I fished Mill Creek for a couple of hours last night, I caught 2 Males 2ft deep in 4 fow tight on timber.
    I was back towards the South Canadian River, It sure looks fishy.

I had a report from a neighbor that Tuesday a friend of his cleaned up on big Crappie but he was up in Mill Creek. I have yet to make it up to the creek, those 6" deep mud flats jump out of that channel VERY quickly
    I love fishing mill creek as soon as I hav a chance im headed that way. Lady that sold me minnows last nit said they had been doing well at Mill Creek. Bunny Creek was closer so I fished it a lil last nit w no luck but it usually lights up after Mill Creek. Holding my breath= lol
    -fishingrl aka stacy
    Likes Crappie Reaper, IkenI, Redge, Frank300 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Could someone tell me how stumpy the lake is between 69 highway and the mouth of mill creek is? Usually I would drive around to the mill creek ramp and put in but I was wondering about putting in at oak ridge and running up mill creek from that way...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tcorsini View Post
    Could someone tell me how stumpy the lake is between 69 highway and the mouth of mill creek is? Usually I would drive around to the mill creek ramp and put in but I was wondering about putting in at oak ridge and running up mill creek from that way...
    There are plenty of stumps, but you can't see most of them anymore. I haven't personally ran that stretch in a long time. Maybe someone will chime in with current info.
    "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi, we're not Spartans, we're Americans. With a capital "A", huh? And you know what that means? Do you? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world."
    John Winger

Post Thanks / Like

I have done it plenty of times and I still go very slow. There are only a few very short stretches I feel comfortable going faster than 3 MPH. The channel snakes around and the flats on the side get shallower and shallower as you move up. The channel also has also moved around some with the heavy rains in the past. Last check, the shallowest point in the silted portion of the channel was around 5 feet deep at normal pool. If the lake is 2 foot low you will likely bounce on a few stumps no matter your approach.
    Likes CrappieBeater LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Thank EB, I've been out every evening this week from about 6pm to 8pm tossing minnows in water 0'-4' deep all over the Southern Channel sloughs South of the Mill Creek Ramp, headed back to the South Canadian. Getting one here and there but the bite is really really slow to almost stopped.
    Dropped a couple of rods out to spider rig all the way out the channel of one back water last night and caught nothing and saw nothing going through 6' to 14' FOW tried 6' -10' deep.

They are in MILL CREEK somewhere (I hear them laughing at me) but I think it's North in the feeder creek side, not down stream.
    Just another Oklahoma Crappie addict !
    Likes Frank300 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Well after the crappie.com tournament on Saturday we decided to take the kiddos bank fishing on Sunday. Corks, Minnows, lawnchairs, country music playing, kids reeling in fish, Elsa(our dog) getting in the water. it was a good afternoon. We caught several little ones and 2 really nice ones. EB

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fishers View Post
    I have done it plenty of times and I still go very slow. There are only a few very short stretches I feel comfortable going faster than 3 MPH. .
    Chris, I had no idea your boat would go 3 MPH!! LOL JK JK
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Likes Redge LIKED above post