Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Evergreen

Post Thanks / Like

We sent in our paperwork a month ago. I believe they have us going back to Peoria. We asked about going to Chicago but the stores up there are not aupporting crappie madness and Peoria is. All, if the individuals up north would like to see seminars please write, email, stop in and talk to the fishing manager etc. at your local bass pro shops and express your view. They have no idea how many of us there are. Evident by the first ever seminar we did a few years ago on a Friday, they put out 40 chairs. When I said at 530, "You are going to need more chairs" they chuckled....at 630 the crappi o holics had filled the chairs and people were standing.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 305
Size:  70.2 KB
    HOOKED-FISHING.COM CDC PROUD SPONSOR
    B'n'M Pro Staff
    Bobby Garland Crappie Baits Pro Staff
    Outdoor Writer
    Likes Monark King190, Hanr3, pesce, Kenny LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I live in Morton Il. So East Peoria Bass Pro is at my finger tips. I have been working in Chicago for the last several years. As you go farther north, Bolingbrook has an ok amount of crappie stuff, and gurnee even has less. In terms of Illinois an Bass Pro , East Peoria to me is the best fishing store, especially if you are in to pan fish. The farther you go North it seems to be geared toward big trophy fish, and so be it. I just know that after frequenting those 3 stores i mentioned east peoria is the best for me.
    Likes Hanr3 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Great, I'll watch for it and see you guys there.
    HOI Crappie Club
    Where family and friends come to compete for a little more than bragging rights.

Quick, someone teach me how to fish so I can win this tournament!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12