HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand lake archives

Post Thanks / Like

Another fun day on the water, had my 2 year old out again. He loves it and I love taking him, I'm not sure who enjoys it more, me or him. We ended up with 2 limits between myself, my son and my uncle.Name:  crap1.jpg
Views: 1137
Size:  36.9 KBName:  crap2.jpg
Views: 918
Size:  45.9 KBName:  crap3.jpg
Views: 990
Size:  84.7 KB

Redge is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2017 Man Of The Year
    Post Thanks / Like

Super nice Kirby!!
    Proud Member of Team Geezer!

Post Thanks / Like

I think I'm the only one that fishes Grand but fish are biting on the South end of the lake. Fished Drowning creek with a buddy and found some very shallow. Fish were just off the bank in about 10 fow and we caught them fishing about 3 feet deep. Ended with both our limits and some really nice sized fish.
    Came through Duck creek and seen a bunch of people crappie fishing in there and catching them as well.
    Likes crapAlicous, Redge, cpd21, ppcospur LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I was on duck creek today, caught the 2 biggest crappie I have ever caught. Didn't limit but I am still figuring this gig out. Only had my boat 3 weeks so far but it's going pretty good! Pics coming soon!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappiekirby View Post
    I think I'm the only one that fishes Grand but fish are biting on the South end of the lake. Fished Drowning creek with a buddy and found some very shallow. Fish were just off the bank in about 10 fow and we caught them fishing about 3 feet deep. Ended with both our limits and some really nice sized fish.
    Came through Duck creek and seen a bunch of people crappie fishing in there and catching them as well.
    You're not the only one fishing Grand, some of us just can't get away!
    Glad you're catching 'em!

Post Thanks / Like

Went to check the catfish lines yesterday at a dock that I have access to. Pulled 5 crappie out in 30 min and then had to high tail it. 4 were females and not huge by any means. All seemed to be suspended at 5-7' in 15 FOW.

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextr...42d4b3260.html

He was in the cove I have caught crappie in for the last 10 years. It may be wrong, but I hate that the "secret" is out. I've seen so many new faces in the last couple of weeks in this little area. I just hope it doesn't turn into a parking lot like I have seen other places do.

Post Thanks / Like

Crappiekirby keep it up taking that little one.....thats what its all about.....both of mine would be fishing with me while they were in diapers now the youngest is 21 years old....time flies....he is in college at OSU and the oldest is an engineer for ATT....when they are able to come home they always ask where the fish are biting and we try to work a trip in when we can. Great job!!!!

Andy

Post Thanks / Like

Lookin' good, Kirby. My great grand daughter, Presley, has been fishing with me for three years, since she was two. Her mom says that every time they drive by a pond or lake, Pres says that they need to call Grandpa and go fishing. She likes to fish for bluegills and crappie, using small pieces of Bar S hot dogs. Sometimes we run out of bait, not because we catch so many fish, but because someone keeps eating the bait. I don't have any fishing pictures of her, but this one was taken after we fished a pond the other day.
    Name:  IMG_0063.JPG
Views: 595
Size:  120.7 KB

Post Thanks / Like

Limited out on grand today hitting docks. Jig would barely hit the water before having a fish suck it down.
    Likes Crappiekirby LIKED above post

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast