Funny! He must be a Baptist :D
Reminds me of another one...
Q. Why do you always need to take two Baptists fishing with you?
A. Because if you only take one, he'll drink all your beer.
You might be Baptist if...
- You happen to know that Lottie Moon is not a member of the Unification Church.
- You think someone who says "Amen" while the preacher is preaching might be a Charismatic.
- You have never sung the third verse of any hymn.
- You think Jesus actually used Welch's grape juice and saltine crackers.
- You judge the quality of a service by its length.
- You ever wake up in the middle of the night craving fried chicken and interpret that feeling as a call to preach.
- Your definition of fellowship has something to do with food.
- You think John the Baptist started the SBC.
- You think God's presence is strongest on the back three pews.
BTW, I go to Baptist church, so I'm not bash'n, just laugh'n.
Simon Peter said to them, "I am going fishing." They said to him, "We are going with you also." They went out and immediately got into the boat, and that night they caught nothing.
And we act like this Nightstalking thing is new.
For some excitment, read the next verse. A special guest arrived, they filled their coolers and had a fish fry on the beach...in the morning. My kind of people.- Bowfin