Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Talquin vs Monroe Throwdown

Post Thanks / Like

Default Talquin vs Monroe Throwdown

It’s on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! March 10th Lake Talquin vs Lake Monroe in a big fish throw down. The rules are simple: as many boats as we can muster will fish from daybreak until noon. They will be fishing Talquin at the same time. Then we will weigh the 7 biggest fish collectively from the days fishing and place a call to litewirehooker (Curtis) at 12:30PM. Also, I will have the speaker on so you will be able to hear them cry! The winning team will have EXCLUSIVE bragging rights until we schedule a rematch(maybe in the Fall). We welcome anything that floats to join us at the Lake of your choice, unless, you're partial to winning, then I'll see you at Lake Monroe.

Post Thanks / Like

99% of what Speckanator said is accurate...He is just a little confused about who will be doing the cryingRofl...I join in with Speckanator in inviting all members to show up at Lake Talquin or Lake Monroe and participating in this Take Down of Monroe...I mean "Throwdown"...Here is the Mascot for Lake Monroe:Name:  Speckanator.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  47.3 KB

Here is what The Talquin Mascot Looks like:
    Name:  2lber.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  43.5 KB

You pick where you would rather be caught fishing at!!!!

Disclaimer: These pictures are 100% real and accurate with no photoshopping involved!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Wow!!!....Fishing with a guy in grass skirt holding a 12 oz fish or fishing in a lake with a dude holding a 2 lber....I'll see you guys at Talquin!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Only 8 days before the big Throwdown...I hope everyone that can make will go out and support their lake!!