Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Midwest Crappie News & Anytime Crappie Video #2

Post Thanks / Like

Default Midwest Crappie News & Anytime Crappie Video #2

Hello guys,

Well I have some bad news. Due to the continuing high costs of television airtime, we may not have a 2012 season of Midwest Crappie. This has not been an easy decision for me to make, but I think this is best for at least now. If the economy picks up and things change, maybe we can start back up. I am not getting out of the taping business all together. I am glad to say that the B'n'M video, Anytime Crappie Volume 2 is now available thru BnM or Bass Pro Shops. If you liked the first one, I think you will enjoy the new one. I am already getting segments ready for a volume 3. Again, I have a few more smaller projects in the works.

I really dont know what the future holds, but I know one thing for sure, the folks on crappie.com have been my best supporters of the show. There is no way to show how much I appreciate you all! Our website will continue to run the current and older shows. We will also have last years Crappie USA Classic on soon and will have one more regular show for this years series.

Again, thanks for the support!

Russ
    MidWest Crappie TV Show and Guide Service

kycreek is online now Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Hands ClappingGreat job on the videos Russ. I'll speak for all of us here and says thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

what he said

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all the shows, they helped me alot with everything going on

dkb23 is offline Moderator Illinois Forum and Supermod
    Post Thanks / Like

Russ,
    I am a faithful follower and have enjoyed your shows for years. Keep up the good work and we all know what this economy is like and we understand. I was at an event the other day with Kyle Shoenherr and some other CDC members in Southern Illinois (Rend Lake), we were all commenting on how good your shows turned out. We appreciate you showcasing our lakes and our fisherman. Once again.....thanks for the great videos and please don't stop taping! Even if it is on a YouTube/website type basis. Thanks for everything! Good shows....good people!
    dkb23
    If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.:rolleyes:

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks russ I enjoy watchn your show, like others have stated i have learned alot
    Ur a top notch guy keep up the good work

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Russ,

You have been a friend to Crappie.com for many years. I cherish the shirt and signed photo my youth group received from you. Many people have learned to love Crappie fishing through your videos. Do not follow where the path leads. Continue to go where no one has been and leave a trail.

You are a pioneer and a friend who is appreciated.

Mike
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

G3Sportsman is offline Slabmaster * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Russ,
    Its a shame that the good people in this industry seem to be the ones that have the hardest time. I know full well how difficult it is to keep a show going and most dont understand all that it takes. I am sure you will re-group and come back better than ever. Keep the faith and thank you for all the great crappie episodes you've produced.

Scott Turnage
    Host/G3 Sportsman

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear that Russ

Helicopter Pilot
    Vietnam 67/68
    Proud Member of the Southeast Asian War Games Team

M R Dux is offline Crappie.com Legend , 2018 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Russ, maybe you should have jumped around and screamed at the top of your lungs in the boat, held up fish and danced all around or did some other sorts of stupid pet tricks to make the sponsors notice you more. Seems to have worked on some of those sickening green carp shows!

Just being a wiseazz. I hate those type of shows and the disrespect they have for the resource. I have never seen your show on TV but have watched most all the episodes on-line and have bought one season of the videos. I also buy from several of the sponsors of the show.

I have learned tons from you and your guests and hope you can get things turned around soon.
    www.crappie-gills-n-more.com
    Podunk Ideas Pro Staff /test platform
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Excel Boats Pro Staff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast