Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crankbait pulling history

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crankbait pulling history

As someone that has only been pulling cranks for a couple years I'm wondering where and when the multiple pole crank pulling got its start?

Thanks
    Fish like your hungry!

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure on the exact timeline but I know guys down here in MS have been doing it for a good while. I think they pushed cranks alot too even before that.

Post Thanks / Like

My Great Uncle and Dad pulled wooden dive bombers back in the 40s. And they weren't the first.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Yup, my granddad pulled big-o's and other cranks in the late 40's, before that they spoonplugged.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow i had no idea that people had been pullin cranks for that long... Guess i have been under a rock my whole life!! LOL like the geiko commercial...
    "Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn." - Chuck Clark :D

Post Thanks / Like

No worries Mooney, it's cooler in the shade of the rock anyhow and them rollie pollies are more fun to play with than most folks think.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.