Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Just Something U Never Forget

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just Something U Never Forget

Old Ron And I Were Talking Saturday Driving Down To The Weigh-ins And He Said U Know We Have Caught Some Dam Big Slabs This Year, And I Said Yeh And We Quit Fishing Usually In Mar. Every Year Until October.....at Least Since 1992, So I Guess It Is Like Learning To Type U Never Forget It, Or Your Service Number You Never Forget It...... So Now I Will Add Crappie Fishing You Will Never Forget How, Now I Have Forgotten A Lot Of My Old Spots But Finding New Ones Is A Blast..... Now Lets See Where Is My Mouse!!!!
    Last edited by olesilverside; 08-06-2010 at 12:26 PM.
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

OSS seeing how you cant remember your old spots maybe you should tell every one where your new spots are so you wont forget:DWhen you see the JJ's on one of your new spots it will remind you of where it is. What do you think about that idea?:D

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Great idea J.J. We can all just help Monty out a little.

Post Thanks / Like

Gary, just give me a shout. I've been carrying a hand held GPS on my trips with Monty. :D:D:D
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'