Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thank You Slab For .com

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank You Slab For .com

I Had Sent Slab A Pm And Wanted To Send Him Some Money For Keeping This Site Going, I Was Told That It Was Not Necessary To Donate But If I Wanted To He Give Me His Address....... He Started This Is 1996 So It Has Been Around Quite Awhile And My Good Luck: Just Found It Last Janurary....... Sure Takes Any Boredum I Had Away From Being Retired Or Is It (retarted?).....
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank You Slab!

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    I Had Sent Slab A Pm And Wanted To Send Him Some Money For Keeping This Site Going, I Was Told That It Was Not Necessary To Donate But If I Wanted To He Give Me His Address....... He Started This Is 1996 So It Has Been Around Quite Awhile And My Good Luck: Just Found It Last Janurary....... Sure Takes Any Boredum I Had Away From Being Retired Or Is It (retarted?).....
    WELL I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK SLAB FOR .COM. I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO FIND AND MEET SOME WONDERFUL PEOPLE ON THIS SITE. I LEARNED ALOT FROM THEM AND CONTINUE TO LEARN FROM THESE PEOPLE. THE CONTACTS AND FRIEND SHIPS HAVE IMPROVED MY FISHING. THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE PEOPLE IS LIKE A DICTIONARY OF CRAPPIE FISHING.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the site and the donation to the fundraiser at camp.