Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hypothetical Father's Day Question

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hypothetical Father's Day Question

I've got this friend that his wife doesn't let fish much. Well, we were talking the other day and he mentioned that his wife ain't letting him fish on Father's day. Kind of sad too, he even took off early on Wednesday from work so he could pick the kids up early so she wouldn't have to all so he could rush home and clean the house spick and span before she got home so she wouldn't have too on account of company coming and her being tired. He even sent me a text last night saying he had touched everthing up again since the company's trip got delayed by a day.

Well, anyway, she hasn't even mentioned sending him fishing on Monday yet.

Should he:

a) Bring up the subject in a nice way and hope it goes his way.

b) Just let her know his plans.

c) Beg nicely and hope for the best

d) Whine and complain until she can't take it anymore

e) Go back and touch up the toilets since he missed a spot.

Wannabe...

Joke - what do you tell a woman with two black eyes that's ranting about you fishing too much. Nothing, you already done told her twice already.
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Monday ain't fathers day!:rolleyes:
    Carl's Guide Service
    Sardis Lake
    Enid Lake
    Grenada Lake
    901-734-7536

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I didn't mention my friend ain't that bright either.

Nah, he's planning ahead. Gearing up for battle as it were.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

He shoud do what I'm doin'... sending mine on a 7-day carribean cruise next week, and I ain't goin'! I'm gonna cruise sardis, enid, heck may even dock in Grenada.!
    Carl's Guide Service
    Sardis Lake
    Enid Lake
    Grenada Lake
    901-734-7536

Post Thanks / Like

Your "friend" should just go, then worry about the concequences later! Ever heard "Its easier to beg forgiveness than to ask permission?" (I'm pretty sure that is actually backwards of how that expression SHOULD go, but I like mine better!)

Post Thanks / Like

Feelay, it's a good thing you're rich or she might not come back. Only thing I've got to keep mine on the hook is my looks and I worry about her running off when I hit 90 or so and my looks start to fade.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0

Post Thanks / Like

So when is your "friends" company coming in? For the weekend? The way I see it is, your friend can spend part of the weekend with his wife the company and then the other part go fishing! After all it is his time off too so sounds kind of like a compromise to me. If that doesn't fly there is always begging, bribery and/or gift giving. (lol)

Post Thanks / Like

FF, mine is leaving the first of June for a week long cruise as well, and I'll be cruising some crankbaits around here in MS....

As for your friend WB, tell him to man up and start fishing when HE wants to, and tell your...I mean his wife there will be consequences if she says anything about it....:D

How in the heck is she not letting you I mean him fish on fathers day? That sucks, It's supposed to be what you I mean he wants to do right?:D

Post Thanks / Like

Man, I am starting to wonder how I can get in on this week long cruise deal!!

Post Thanks / Like

Don't let DD fish as much as he wants.....you'll get a vacation out of it sooner or later....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast