Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: What happened to the President?

Post Thanks / Like

Default What happened to the President?

Anybody seen BigCrappieMax lately? He's been MIA a few days, and with the type of equipment troubles he's been having, he might be stuck up the creek around Enid somewhere!

Post Thanks / Like

Think he's prolly all up into the finals thing. Might just be taking a break from all the non-catching he's been doing lately.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you so much for missing me!

Even worse than finals. I decided that it would be a good idea to take a pretrial practice skills course in the intersession. I was mistaken. I suspect that the course would be time pressured even with three months to do, but doing it in 2 weeks has been a task. Tomorrow I do my oral argument, and I'm done by 11! Whoop whoop yay yay!

I'll be in the boat motor repair/replace business as soon as I can get home tomorrow, so I'll be back on here begging for information, help, and likely money as well.

AND WB! I catch some stinkin' fish every now and again...when I bring my wife with me and I do the driving!

Post Thanks / Like

BCM, with that comment about fishin with your wife and her doin the catchin while you do the drivin, you startin to sound more like me everyday.lol Good to have you back, and way to go with the arguing thingy.
    Last edited by jimmydee1; 05-22-2009 at 10:41 AM. Reason: mistake

Post Thanks / Like

Dang good to be back!

Whew! That judge was tough, and I was grossly unprepared; however, I am done, and I'm sure I passed. That, my friends, are the only two things that matter. Now I've got the summer to handle some a little work and a lot of fishing. It is now time for important things....BOAT MOTOR!

Hey jimmy! I have come to decide that a great fisherman is one who catches fish. He (or she) will do what is necessary to catch them. For me (and it seems for you too!) that the best thing I can do to catch fish is to let my wife do it for me! Just having that knowledge and the wisdom to use it makes us great fishermen!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Congrats Max!!!

You coming to the Camp? You and me can compare notes on how to NOT catch fishes while the wifes talk about us
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah, we are coming. Wouldn't miss it for the world...well maybe for the world.

Yes. I know many many ways to avoid having to clean fish! I'm skilled in that department.

Post Thanks / Like

Wait a sec. Stop the presses. Hold on a minute. You mean to tell me I could get PAID for flinging poo with the 'lawyering' thing of which you speak? Where do I sign up?

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

WB you might have missed your calling there with the lawyering thang