Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody ever.......

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anybody ever.......

repainted crankbaits.....I always had better luck on pink and never found any the color I like.....Gonna try to repaint some 300 series in Flo Pink later today, any tips or suggestions would be helpful
    Stick yo jig in there!

Post Thanks / Like

Uh oh.....now you're getting into it dude. Get you a Pache compressor and go to town.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

What in the world is a Pache compressor??? Sounds like something only a Girlyman Housewife kinda fella would know about!!!!
    Stick yo jig in there!

Post Thanks / Like

Pasche air brush. Any old good low pressure air compressor will do. Best if you use an air filter/dryer in the setup.

Or you can do it the easy way. Clean your cranks, spray paint with white, let dry, spray paint with flo pink. Use the same brands of spray paint to avoid chemical incompatability.

Post Thanks / Like

Here ya go Don, this outta keep ya busy.

Plastic Crankbait Painting - Tackleunderground

Hard Baits - Tackleunderground

Actually, it's a Paasche compressor, prolly the best that can be bought. Dadgummit jigger, I ain't got time to explain EVERYTHING to you.

Paasche Airbrush Comp. Airbrush Compressors

Don't you know nothing about Google?

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Ummm, JC, I think Bigger just called you a girl. I wouldn't take that if I was you.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0

Post Thanks / Like

I hate to admit this but WB is right. When I was a young buck and tournament fished (for them green fish that is) I ordered and painted alot of my own crankbaits. I had stencils made and everything.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Don? I didn't ask that question sweety

I'll just go to BP and buy a couple. In Hot WANNABE color. MANNN, it's times like this that IF'n this weren't a semi G rated board, you'd be toast WB. LOL
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Post Thanks / Like

You know what, you're right. I guess I got all flustered being peppered by gewbery questions that I got my gewbers confused. My bad.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0

Post Thanks / Like

I use to make wooden bass plugs back in my basser days and found that the best outer layer protection was named Fabulon. It dried to a very hard finish, think its what they use in bowling alleys. I'm sure it would be good on over painted plastic lure too.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Southern Sickle Jigs Pro Staff

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast