Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Gives?

Post Thanks / Like

Default What Gives?

Just read in another thread that MSUAPM bought a boat, and has yet to post the pics of it....He must not know that it's forum rules that if you buy a new boat you gotta post a pic, and send all moderators $100...Sheesh.:D:D

Oh and WB and Satdoc are in charge of punishment if said offence is not handled in a timely manner....

Post Thanks / Like

Default He better get off that butt then

I darn sure wouldn't want those 2 dishing out any punishment to me.End up swimming nekid across Grenada lake or something
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Post Thanks / Like

Not only that, but I have it on good authority a certain shirt ironer we all know and love has him own self a new ride and ain't posted a dang pic one yet.

I'm a matchmaker extroidiaire BTW. Ya'll are lucky to have me.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Well son of a crap...2 new boats, and no stinkin pics or $100 bills....I am shakin my head in disgust....

Get them pics posted boyz.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds to me like somebody better get the flash going. I like my 100 bills

Post Thanks / Like

Ya'll just hold your horses I will get some pics up soon especially if them 2 will be doing the punishment!! It is soooo fast I ain't been able to snap a pic yet! Ha! Naw I just been busy gettin it settled in gettin a tag, registering it, buyin fuel treatment & oil, and the list goes on &on.....! U would think you spend that kind of money you could have all the essentials furnished for at least a year!!

I have to give credit to ole wannabe.. he sho did his homework and found this boat for me! Heck he found about 150 boats in all and averaged about 8 boats a day! If you ever need a boat just call wannabe.. he will show give you some options for sure!!

Plus he has got to do something while at work!
    "Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mark 1:17 View Post
    Ya'll just hold your horses I will get some pics up soon especially if them 2 will be doing the punishment!! It is soooo fast I ain't been able to snap a pic yet! Ha! Naw I just been busy gettin it settled in gettin a tag, registering it, buyin fuel treatment & oil, and the list goes on &on.....! U would think you spend that kind of money you could have all the essentials furnished for at least a year!!

I have to give credit to ole wannabe.. he sho did his homework and found this boat for me! Heck he found about 150 boats in all and averaged about 8 boats a day! If you ever need a boat just call wannabe.. he will show give you some options for sure!!

Plus he has got to do something while at work!
    Glad ya got a boat but hope WB didnt finance it or ya never will get it paid for with his lektronik fetish. SO lets see it or I may have to come over with the pp whacker WB gave me to use!!!!
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    Sales and service on Directv and Wildblue internet
    Owner of Sickle Jigs.
    Slab Bandit Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Now's definitely not the time to be handing out $100 bills!! I just handed out plenty of 'em to buy this dang thing!!!!

Pictures coming, just got off the lake. Wife took some yesterday

Post Thanks / Like

HURRY dagnabit!

Post Thanks / Like

MSU, Mark, rules are rules, I need them hunerts.....:D:D:D:D And since I just made this rule, how many others have bought a boat in the past year???:D I know WB, and satdoc are on the hook for it, how many more? This could get profitable. I love it when I make up new rules like this!

Mark, sho is easy to drop another grand in a new boat ain't it? AFTER you get it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast