Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many stewpit people do you deal with in a day?

Post Thanks / Like

Default How many stewpit people do you deal with in a day?

Replying to a thread from CH, I got to thinking.............

Me, it's about 12 to a hunnert or so. Today so far, is a light day, I can only think of about 8, but I haven't gotten to post much so far.

Had a lady opposite of me at a redlight that was turning to my right take off at the green and try to turn in front of me this AM. That was not stewpit, that was an accident or carelessness. Actually, she made it about 1/2 way before she realized and then decided it wasn't a good idea so she stopped. At that point, I stopped completely. She then pulled forward and straightened her car back out and stopped again to let me pass, you know, since it really was my turn to go and all. No, that wasn't stewpit either, that was just silly. When I passed her, she gave me an ugly look like she was really mad at me and I was a big fat idjit for getting in her way. Now that was stewpit. Kind of hacked me off, cause everybody knows I'm an idjit, but I ain't fat and I'm most certainly not big and fat.

On a side not, bigger gives me the same ugly look pretty much everytime I see him. He don't mean nothin' by it though and you can't really fault him for it though. He's just ugly all the time.

Anywho, that's my stewpy report so far on the day and the biggest one so far, but I haven't talked with Pstone yet, so I'll report back later with an update.

Wannabe...

PS not sure how much I'll get to post so I best get my shots in now while I have the chance.

DonDon is ignert

Satdoc makes a mean sammich

Jwhite has monkey toes and big feets which is why I think Don likes him so much. 'least, I hope that's the reason.

Navy........well, I'm giving Navy a pass today. Gotta feel sorry for the boy with no shot at fishing for 2 or 3 years.

Feelay is about ignert as ignert get.

Torch has less hair than he had yesterday.

As for the rest of ya's. Y'alls all gewbers, every last gewbery one of ya.
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok Wannybee! I ressemble some of those remarks go easy man.:D Just cause some of us are dumb as a box of rocks you don,t have to tell the whole world, I keep looking at the world news every night knowing that one day it will read wannybee found in the sippi river floating with his feet in his mouth:D Why don,t you go get a real job like me doing nothing but make,n stupid post & fishing? And one more thing was that you that had a poll axe,n if j white had pointed ears? poor feller just went on vacation & look what happened when he got back?:D No need fer thanks just doing the best i can with what i have to do with.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lets not forget out mainmost stewpit person

Wannabe. He has a comb over.
    He uses Ben Gay and when someone asks HOW LONG, he just smiles
    he wears Depends every day JUST IN CASE
    In place of the HAIR CLUB for MEN, he gets his wife to shave his back and super glues it on top of his head. Gotta run but I'll have mo lata
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Post Thanks / Like

I would say that me and torch being in the part buisness gotta be the grand champs of dealing with stewpid people......I mean its a shoe in!!!
    Stick yo jig in there!

Post Thanks / Like

Default So you admitting?

So just for clarity you admitting your response to my post was just stewpid.

Post Thanks / Like

Default I am counting it

I am counting it as my stewpid encounter for the day even if you don't admit it.

Post Thanks / Like

Amen bigger! I had a guy in here one day that needed some brake shoes for a truck. I asked him what make of truck. He did not know, I said ford, gm, dodge toyota? He said it was a 16. I said I have never heard of a 16? Any way he had the truck in the parking lot it was a Ford...... had 4X4 on the side thats where he got the 16.
    [SIGPIC]Drake Waterfowl Prostaff, Dakota Decoys Prostaff,F&F Boats, Mercury Marine, Rig Em Right, Crappie Logic Jigs, Slab Bandits, Hayes Calls, and Kick's Choke Tubes.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah CH, I say we round up and we'll both count it.

Ya'll do know why Torch didn't state a number or at least estimate don't ya................he can't count that high.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

*just added to the c.com camp schedule*

Wannabe "roast", bad impersonations welcomed :D
    Wannabe's presence appreciated, but not required
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jwhite, you have no idea what you just started. LOL

remind me a day or 2 before the event. got something in mind JWhite
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast