Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lets hear some feedback

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lets hear some feedback

What do ya'll thing of the new off topic forum?i hope it keeps everyone happy
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Feedback you want some feedback. Well Jer?$^f where do I start. No just giving you some heck. I think it is going to work well. Glad it was mentioned and added to the site.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Excellent Idea

Now Get Off My Azz.......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure exactly what is meant by "Off Topic" but I think that it would be a great place to talk about new lures, techniques, methods, colors, jigs, baits, trying something different like OSS was talking about trolling around trees, that's something that I don't do much of but need to learn more about. Keep the regular forum going like normal where people can do the usual yaking and BS and whatever makes you happy, but keep the sub forum for the more serious aspect of fishing. My 2 cents worth anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

welcome to montys world, monty there will be no getting off you ass, not now,later,or in the near future, if there should come a day that the ass getting off was to come I will decide when and by whom, got it now sit down, drink your milk, eat your toast, and think about what you are going to say now, slip bobber, the main forum is for fishing stuff and fishing related stuff, I think some one came up with this so we could bs here and leav the main mo. board for fishing, so like others I will check this out every day, till it get's two complacated for me then like a wild goose I will be gone, bear hug
    Last edited by beagle man; 05-19-2009 at 10:29 AM. Reason: trying to pick on monty and messing up

Post Thanks / Like

Didn't mean to get anydody upset but that is what I thought that the main forum was for, thats why I joined up anyway, but seems to me that has slowly went away. I was maybe slightly confused seems like it all runs together anymore, it would be nice to keep the BS on one side and the fishing on the other.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello Slip

I Think When We Get The Camp Results Out Of Our Way Things Will Settle Down And Back To Fishing Reports And Fishing Only....... This Off Forum Was Set Up For My Bs But U Gotta Pay The Price I Will Also Post My Fishing Here No One Is Upset....

Post Thanks / Like

Default I Like It

Bugman Maybe We Can Post Some Stuff For The Ladies Like Crappie Cooking 101. My Wife Didn't Get Educated About Crappie Cooking Until We Got Married A Few Years Ago. And Now Since I Have All These Nice People On The Board Helping Me And With The Hex Off The Boat I Am Catching Fish Again! And She Is Wanting To Try Something Else Besides Corn Meal And Flour!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dw

I Done A Post A Few Weeks Ago And "andy's " Batter Came Out The #1 Batter.... Good Stuff I Just Had Some Tonight....... You Can Get It At Orschelin's Orginial Or Cajun Spicy..... Only $1.99 A Bag..... Or A Huge Bag For $8 Something....... That Is What We Used At Camp This Year......

Post Thanks / Like

Where camp I've not been to one and might be able to come if not too far. What do you do at camp??? Are there motels near by?? My idea of camping is Holiday Inn. (Motel 6) We'll keep the light on....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast