Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enid Saturday - Lots of Pics, Lots of fish, lots of ugly

Post Thanks / Like

Default Enid Saturday - Lots of Pics, Lots of fish, lots of ugly

Satdoc gets to the ramp early. Must be those years of sammich making ingrained in him. Notice he's sitting cross legged while Bigger rigs and my boat is still on the trailer. He must have not slept well the night before dreaming of the opportunity to outfish me.

Wannabe...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

On the way to the hole. That's bigger jumping out to an early lead. He was pushing that little 25 to it's limit.....not speed, but weight.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

That's Sat getting rigged up. Either that or going potty. Not sure if he needs to go alot or if just enjoys it.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0

Post Thanks / Like

Man it looks like it has come up 3 to 5 feet from last Sunday
    [SIGPIC]Drake Waterfowl Prostaff, Dakota Decoys Prostaff,F&F Boats, Mercury Marine, Rig Em Right, Crappie Logic Jigs, Slab Bandits, Hayes Calls, and Kick's Choke Tubes.

Post Thanks / Like

Here's your typical throw back. Carbon copy 10" feesh. Oh, and a shining example of what a good looking kid should look like. Don't try this at home, I'm a professional. Bigger's parents tried it and look how that turned out for 'em.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0

Post Thanks / Like

Think this one was a keeper or just barely short. Notice Gonnabe has assumed the position. Not sure he was sleeping the whole time or if he was just guarding the steering wheel. Check out Bigger sneaking in to fish my spot. After Gottabe took care of the fish, he started chunking rocks at him to get him to back off. Unfortunately, we ran out of rocks pretty quick.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0

Post Thanks / Like

WB you need to go have some DNA tests run. Thats a good looking kid and to be honest its hard for me to believe that he is actually yours. lol
    [SIGPIC]Drake Waterfowl Prostaff, Dakota Decoys Prostaff,F&F Boats, Mercury Marine, Rig Em Right, Crappie Logic Jigs, Slab Bandits, Hayes Calls, and Kick's Choke Tubes.

Post Thanks / Like

Here's the last 2 shots. Couldn't quite make out what was being said, but it's pretty obvious Satdoc was holding court and imparting wisdom as he demonstrated proper fishing skills to his young apprentice.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0

Post Thanks / Like

WB, we might need to have a father/son fruit jar. I believe my little Feelays' can sleep in the boat with the best of 'em. I , like you, do have one that will stay awake and fish though. Just gotta keep him jazzed up on Dr. pepper and little Debbies.
    Carl's Guide Service
    Sardis Lake
    Enid Lake
    Grenada Lake
    901-734-7536

Post Thanks / Like

LOL, know what you mean. The little one will stay at it long after he's lost interest, but the oldest one is pretty much in it for the candy and breakfast. Once they're gone, he's done.

Mighty fun fishing with children. Almost as fun fishing with my kids. LOL. Somebody explain that one to Satdoc when he shows up cause I'm pretty sure he won't get it. Bwahahahaha

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast