Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meeting Members

Post Thanks / Like

Default Meeting Members

I got a chance to meet Pstone and Minnerman Saturday on Columbus Lake. I got to say it is nice to meet members of the site. 2 nice guys and Minnerman I am going to take you up on getting together and fishing sometime soon and thanks for inviting me to fish with the West Alabama Club. This is a really good club with some very nice folks.

Post Thanks / Like

I was nice to meet you CH!!!

And Congrats on the win!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice to meet both of you too. Ol Pstone didn't let us down with the rain though. I had just said about lunch that he may need to fish with me more often cause it looked like it wasn't going to rain after all. Boy was I wrong. Talk about "Black Cat Syndrome". It rained like nobodys business for about an hour and a half. Ya'll boys from Grenada ought to load up and move as far away from this jynx as possible. But I will have to give it to him. He can catch a fish or 20. :D

CH we will get together sometime. I just don't know when. With 2 boys and baseball and golf and anything else they want to do, I aint got much time to fish unless it's during the week.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wind

Man the rain was bad but the wind was worse. It blew in so quick I didn't have time to pick up my marker and ended up using the outboard to be able to get back to it. The waves actually came over the side of my boat.
    We can sneak out during week one evening after work.

Post Thanks / Like

I told ya'll to beware.... It's been like that every time I have been this year...either wind, rain, lightning, or all of the above..... With the exception of two days at Pickwick, which the boat wakes were worse than the wind...

Anyway, good to meet ya'll, and a big thanks the West Alabama Crappie Assosiation.
    To the guys from over that way you should really consider checking them out for some fun, family oriented tournaments. I wish I were closer.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pstone View Post
    I told ya'll to beware.... It's been like that every time I have been this year...either wind, rain, lightning, or all of the above..... With the exception of two days at Pickwick, which the boat wakes were worse than the wind...

Anyway, good to meet ya'll, and a big thanks the West Alabama Crappie Assosiation.
    To the guys from over that way you should really consider checking them out for some fun, family oriented tournaments. I wish I were closer.
    Pstone, You ought to con, I mean, sweet talk Wannabe into startin ya'll a club. I might could find someone for him to fish with in one of our tourneys so he could see what's going on. Well maybe I couldn't find anyone, but he could join our club and then he wouldn't need me to try and find a sucker, I mean, a partner from our club to fish with him. Forming a club in ya'lls area should be easy and ya'll wouldn't have to drive very far to fish.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm taking the family camping to Dewayne Hayes on Columbus Lake May 26th -39th. Never been there, hope I can find some fish...lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Patrick, I'm not gonna lay all the blame on you for the storm...thats the third tournament in a row that we've had rain. I'm thinkin' we got us a "black cat" among our membership, might be Minnerman...putting you two together Saturday sure did blow up an awful cloud.
    We would be glad to have you come back and fish with us sometime (rain or shine).
    CH 68 slipped right in there and won first place...hope you can fish another one or two this year also Ray.

ps....pstone, I won't let Wannabe have those incrimnatin' pictures no matter what he offers me!!!
    West Alabama Crappie Association
    Tenn-Tom Crappie Club

Life is short...Do it now !!

Post Thanks / Like

Steve, good to meet you this weekend, even though you and MM did conspire to get blackmale pics of me.....

Post Thanks / Like

WB you ought to pay dearly for these pics!!! I believe you could get some very good waypoints for these. I aint gonna say what Pstone tried to do....but he got caught on film.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast