Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Jusst remember, you heard it here first

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jusst remember, you heard it here first

Final tally: satdoc 3, bigger 7, The be team of wanna, gonna and gotta 36. And yes, that's the honest truth.

Quotes of the day:

Bigger: He's gone back to the ramp to meet the fella with the jb weld to fix his flat.

Satdoc: Bad guide? beep, if you don't like it there's the whole beep lake, go get after it.

Wannabe: I whipped both of y'all with a nine year old and didn't even have to break out my spare.

Gottabe: Does his mama know he talks like that? Bwahahahahaha

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

WB forgot to mention the 36 total caught included 30 dinks that were thrown back. Try to be nice and let WB catch a few of my and BGs fish and he lets it go to his head. If ya wanna count total catch ya gonna come in short. BG and I both had waaaay moe than 36 total..
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    Sales and service on Directv and Wildblue internet
    Owner of Sickle Jigs.
    Slab Bandit Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

LOL, I thought something was up when WB text me that this afternoon...

Post Thanks / Like

Truth be told BG had 7 keepers so he out fished all of us.:D:D:D:D:D:D
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    Sales and service on Directv and Wildblue internet
    Owner of Sickle Jigs.
    Slab Bandit Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

No matter what yall caught today you out fished me. I am not even real sure when I am going to get to fish again. I have been working on horse stables and fence rows since 7 this morning until about 430 and then my wife had grilled up a whole bunch of stuff so I come on in ate and drank me a couple of COOOOOLD beers. MAN WERE they good. And just in case any of yall like deer meat, the menu tonight was some bacon deer burger, tenderized deer steak marinated in a special concocsion, jalapeno and cheese deer sausage, some fine red potato salad, and FRESH tomatoes and cucumbers, mexican cornbread and to top it all of cheesecake with fresh blueberry topping......man am I full now!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Whoaa!!

Quote Originally Posted by tritonman View Post
    No matter what yall caught today you out fished me. I am not even real sure when I am going to get to fish again. I have been working on horse stables and fence rows since 7 this morning until about 430 and then my wife had grilled up a whole bunch of stuff so I come on in ate and drank me a couple of COOOOOLD beers. MAN WERE they good. And just in case any of yall like deer meat, the menu tonight was some bacon deer burger, tenderized deer steak marinated in a special concocsion, jalapeno and cheese deer sausage, some fine red potato salad, and FRESH tomatoes and cucumbers, mexican cornbread and to top it all of cheesecake with fresh blueberry topping......man am I full now!
    Where's mine??! Man, I think I'd give up a day of fishing for a spread like that.
    What?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dinks!

Quote Originally Posted by satdoc1 View Post
    WB forgot to mention the 36 total caught included 30 dinks that were thrown back. Try to be nice and let WB catch a few of my and BGs fish and he lets it go to his head. If ya wanna count total catch ya gonna come in short. BG and I both had waaaay moe than 36 total..
    I caught the dinkiest dink ever caught today- it was barely bigger than the jig I used, it was literally less than 4 inches long. Small emough to use as bait, in fact. Fished for them around the edges and caught a few good ones, but the bass were going nuts! musta caught 30 bass around 10-14". And the water has gotten warm FAST! A couple of days of sun and its gone up!

And P-Stone- yer storms didn't roll through till about 1:30 or so up here at Sardis so its all good. Hope y'all had a good day on the water.

SatDoc, it ain't no use trying to get WB to come clean- just wait till he posts some of his lame pirated pichers (on a hand-held scale with the other hand pulling on the tail conveniently cropped out of the foto). And besides, we know that it was Gottabe that reeled in the keepers (Full disclosure- my kid got the two biggest fish today, too AND lost the big one)

Still it was nice to have some decent weather up here AND be able to get on the water!
    What?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tritonman View Post
    I just finished supper and that STILL makes me hungry! How about FEDEXing me a plate, tritonman?

Post Thanks / Like

Wish I could Navy. I know you probably don't get to eat that stuff out there in Cali. The spread was VERY good, I guess what could have made it better was if I could have fished yesterday and then come home to the food waiting on me