Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attn Torch and Satdoc - Something poo-ish this way comes

Post Thanks / Like

Default Attn Torch and Satdoc - Something poo-ish this way comes

Barring really bad weather and depending on whether I get the dishes spotless to the point of passing inspection and assuming I don't goof up and burn the caserole and the oven does infact come clean, I shall be at the LB ramp at 5:45 in the AM.

Will have either 1 or 2 of the prettiest boys you ever did see. Haven't made up my mind whether or not it's gonna take more than one to put a whoopin on you two.

Have sicklerunners, will follow. Bwahahahaha

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

You will be with Satdoc, I am going to Ross Barnett.
    [SIGPIC]Drake Waterfowl Prostaff, Dakota Decoys Prostaff,F&F Boats, Mercury Marine, Rig Em Right, Crappie Logic Jigs, Slab Bandits, Hayes Calls, and Kick's Choke Tubes.

Post Thanks / Like

WB, I'm jealous. Take care of those pretty lil ole boys. They're precious. You'll have a great day just being with them if you don't catch a single fish. It's all good.

Post Thanks / Like

Dern, I should have known better than to post it with this much advance notice. Done scared one of 'em plum off already.

Which bridge ya gonna fish Torch?

Them boys ain't precious Jimmydee, they's little bandits. They went up on their guide fee on me again. I haven't checked on the open market, but $650 for a 1/2 day trip seems a bit steep.

Wannabe....
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Them boyz done realized what they got to put up with all day!! Heck I don't blame them for going up!
    "Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe... View Post
    Dern, I should have known better than to post it with this much advance notice. Done scared one of 'em plum off already.

Which bridge ya gonna fish Torch?

Them boys ain't precious Jimmydee, they's little bandits. They went up on their guide fee on me again. I haven't checked on the open market, but $650 for a 1/2 day trip seems a bit steep.

Wannabe....
    HEY POO SLINGER just how did you manage to convince the wifie to let you get on the water again this soon. Does BJ know that you are comin? OH btw that $650 for 1/2 day is each, so how many are comin? Time to break the bank LOL:D:D:D:D
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    Sales and service on Directv and Wildblue internet
    Owner of Sickle Jigs.
    Slab Bandit Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

650 sounds very reasonable to me, considering the client :D

Not just anybody'll guide a one-eyed, poo-slingin monkey.
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

Default HEy WB, they get to come get harrassed me ME LOL

I'll be there on the rez at the crack. least I know I don't have to help Wifey with a garage sale in the morning like last time.
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Post Thanks / Like

I just told her that you were talkin' smack about her and she demanded that I go up there and defend her honor. Ummm, you might not want to install any sats in Grenada County for a while.

Don, are you guiding Torch? Without Sat, who's making the sammiches?

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0

Post Thanks / Like

Default I'll bring the sammiches

How bout a fried green Mater and pulled pork? that sound good? Me uide someone? AHHH HHAHAHAHAHA I can tell him what bridge to go to and exactly where the fish will be at, bout it for me. Now I gotta learn the summer pattern for the rez. I got the spawn and winter down pretty good. I HOPE the wummer pattern is close to the same as winter, just different depths at the thermocline
    Last edited by DonDon; 05-15-2009 at 03:08 PM.
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast