Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enid On Thursday

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Enid On Thursday

Well I guess I'm gonna have to try Enid again on Thurs. The weather man , as much as he lies, says the wind will be out of the SSE @6-8 mph. If he is tellin the truth it should be a good day for it. Wannabe , dont worry I will post tomorrow evenin but I will try to fix it where you cant see the pics, DONT want you havin one of yo fitts.:D
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    Sales and service on Directv and Wildblue internet
    Owner of Sickle Jigs.
    Slab Bandit Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good Luck!

im going to try to fish some tomorrow also since the weatherman is never wrong you know.

Post Thanks / Like

Got up and checked the weather this morn, looked like we had big trouble comin so I stayed home instead of going. Here it is now 3 hours later and it looks like I made the wrong decision. Looks like the river is causing the front to break up before3 it gets to me.. nothing like the weather in the Delta. Never does what you think it will do. Will have to try it another day
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    Sales and service on Directv and Wildblue internet
    Owner of Sickle Jigs.
    Slab Bandit Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

It's pouring in Grenada right now sat. Don't know about Enid though.

Post Thanks / Like

Got up early this am and grabbed my Satdoc voodoo doll, turned on the faucet and held it really close to the spigot being extra careful not to get it wet. I think I'll spend the day repeating that process, but eventually, the little bugger is gonna get really, really wet.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Think I might pull some cranks tomorrow on Sardis.

WB...you playin' with dolls now???

Oh, and don't expect a bunch of jigs from this contest...Sat will send his. Of course you'll have to pay the additional postage on his.:D And, I guess I'll send you a couple but it aint gonna be the two you sent me. The rest of these slackers aint sent nairy a jig!!! Picture of some clouds...whatever:rolleyes:

AND....start cooperating! You are sposed to be gloating so I can make some fun of ya!

Post Thanks / Like

Can't gloat. Pstone threatend to whack my pp. I have to play nice, at least until I get the jigs.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

For the record, I never threatened to "whack" anything......

Post Thanks / Like

And WB, for the record, that sounds real close to waterboarding that voodoo doll. Ms. Pelosi says you can't do that. Real torture would be having to sit in a room with her for more than an hour. Guess this torture thingy is in the eye of the beholder. SatDoc would say it might be spending the day in a boat with a certain eloquent slinger of poo!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe... View Post
    Can't gloat. Pstone threatend to whack my pp. I have to play nice, at least until I get the jigs.

Wannabe...
    You might be playing nice for a long time them...with all these slackers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast