Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Got to share this

Post Thanks / Like

Default Got to share this

Last week there was a federation Bass tournament on Columbus. On the day before the tournament a guy fished up in front of my house and spoke to me. Said I have not caught a fish in 2 days of pre-fishing. He seemed nice and really sad so I decided to help him out. I told him I know where you can get a limit to cull from not large but easy to catch. I walked down the bank and pointed right here, try it. I then stood in amazement has he proceeded to land 11 measurable bass. THE DAY BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT. Why? I just walked away shaking my head. Of course then he left with a huge wake in the neighborhood no wake zone. I am just a lowly crappie fisherman but I know better than this.

Post Thanks / Like

Default I put MOST of those Green Carp guys

in the same basket as joy riders or Spawn only crappie folks. Most have no respect. I took on water AGAIN last night from a skier using what I'm sure ws daddy's boat. super nice Ski Nautique with music blairing out like crazy. Bet they were closer than 50 feet from me and going fairly slow. They had a skier on one of those Boards so they MAY have been going 15-20 MPH. Was sitting their fising around a channel marker and here they came form about a 1/2 mile away, STRAIGHT AT ME. Water was about 6 inches deep as it came over into the boat and then pushed me into the channel marker almost breaking my favorite B & M. Better be glad they didn't come back, the MOON woulda been a rising. EAT POO AND BARK AT THE MOON HOOOOWWWWLLLLLLL LOL
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Post Thanks / Like

No good deed goes unpunished, lol.
    It's all over but the fryin'......

Post Thanks / Like

Ch, that is pretty ignert...I wouldn't even do that before a crappie tournament....

Post Thanks / Like

I'm speachless. And do ya'll know how hard that is to do? I'm sure you do.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

When I'm on a lake, i see so many rude and dumb things people do, is water like a magnet to them?

Post Thanks / Like

I do not know if the water is a magnet for dumb or actually rude people or if those same folks just lose their minds trying to catch that one fish that is left in the lake