Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Slackers

Post Thanks / Like

Default Slackers

Have only gotten jigs from two people from lasts weeks photo contest:

1) WB sent me two nice White Bass jigs and of course some unsolicited poo! Lets just say he types better than he writes. Had to get a Dr. to translate his writing.:D

2) Satdoc, the postman asked me for twenty cents to cover your shortage of postage!:D True!!!

I'll get you guys! I am gonna rummage through your tackle boxes at night during the Crappie camp!

Post Thanks / Like

All I can say Is sorry.....just cant seem to remember.....ill try tomorrow!
    Stick yo jig in there!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by biggerjigger View Post
    All I can say Is sorry.....just cant seem to remember.....ill try tomorrow!
    Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow. Don't make me file an official protest with the judge. Oh, what am I saying...like that would do any good!!!:D

Still like the idea of rummaging through your tackle box!

Post Thanks / Like

What? Don't make me go back and make a list of you hosers. Cause I'll do it. It'd be one thing to short change me if I'd have won, but Rip? He's like all legitimate and stuff.

Ya'll do know what the penalty is for not paying up is don't ya? Our baliff will come around and whack your pp. Satdoc is the baliff and he's good at his job. Fair warning.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe... View Post
    What? Don't make me go back and make a list of you hosers. Cause I'll do it. It'd be one thing to short change me if I'd have won, but Rip? He's like all legitimate and stuff.

Ya'll do know what the penalty is for not paying up is don't ya? Our baliff will come around and whack your pp. Satdoc is the baliff and he's good at his job. Fair warning.

Wannabe...
    He has to whack himself first. Twenty cents for lack of postage. What, do I look like I am made of money???

Post Thanks / Like

I don't keep that kinda money just lying around the house you know!!! Had to make an extra trip to the bank! Don't understand why the tellers make a big deal out of a twenty cent check.

Post Thanks / Like

Wait a second, I just caught that you were making fun of my hand writing. I want my jigs back.

Wannabe..
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Default I'll get ya fixed up tonight pedhro

Had that camping trip this past weekend, class monday night and TRIED to catch a fish last night so I'll MAKE you a SPECIAL jig tonight hehe
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe... View Post
    Wait a second, I just caught that you were making fun of my hand writing. I want my jigs back.

Wannabe..
    You stay up late last night...little slow on the uptake this morning huh??? Cleaning house all night again???

Post Thanks / Like

Lookey here!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast