HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Pooh Flingin'

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pooh Flingin'

Hehehehe.

Wannabe...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Ain't got a thing to do with fishin'.... But I'm with ya on this one WB.
    Carl's Guide Service
    Sardis Lake
    Enid Lake
    Grenada Lake
    901-734-7536

Post Thanks / Like

LMAO thats a good-un:D
    There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.

Post Thanks / Like

BIG laugh.......But yall gonna hurt Dons feelings.
    Stick yo jig in there!

Post Thanks / Like

Nah, he knows I lurv me some DonDon. Even put the "hehehehe" in there just to be sure.

Everybody can believe what they want. Don't bother me or nuthin.

Heck, Satdoc still believes he's prettier than me and Feelay believes he can outfish me. Fantasies are good for the soul.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

I "know" I can outfish ya, my wife doesn't tell me what to do.... well, I don't listen anyway. Pardner, ya just got to man up and do what a mans gotta do. Whats the worst that can happen? She cuts ya off and ya have to take matters into your own hands! HeHeHe.
    Carl's Guide Service
    Sardis Lake
    Enid Lake
    Grenada Lake
    901-734-7536

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe... View Post
    Nah, he knows I lurv me some DonDon. Even put the "hehehehe" in there just to be sure.

Everybody can believe what they want. Don't bother me or nuthin.

Heck, Satdoc still believes he's prettier than me and Feelay believes he can outfish me. Fantasies are good for the soul.

Wannabe...
    DONT BELIEVE IT , I KNOW IT... YOU BETTER WATCH OUT I SAW SOMETHING BIG AND HARRY MOVIN IN THE TREES ON THE RIGHT..LOL:p
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    Sales and service on Directv and Wildblue internet
    Owner of Sickle Jigs.
    Slab Bandit Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Heck guys, I got THICK SKIN

you think I'd have told a soul on here that I'm an active field researcher for bigfoot if'n I didn't? LOL Like I said before, it takes having an encounter for an adult to believe. I've had mine (more than 1) so I believe. There are actually 3 more people on here that have PM'd me with encounters but I don't tell names. One day when I pop one amd I'm all rich and famous, I won't forget you guys. I'll make sure and stop by on occasion to say hello from some sunny beach as I'm laying out getting fed Grapes by naked native women. You want a bigfoot hair? Sure, that a $1000, Finger? a cool 100 grand. I got it figured out. LOL Thing about it is that while I'm laying out, WB will still be not fishing, he'll be to busy scrubbing floors, washing momma's car and toting the kids to ball practice in his mini van. Ole MARRIED MAN and his mini van!!!! Whats that Devo song? Think his wife musta wrote it. Oh yeh CRACK THAT WHIP
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Post Thanks / Like

Don I did have a big feet chase me out of the woods one time when I was around 20, only thing was it was only 5 feet or so tall and was called a bear. Not saying I don't believe just glad tht sucker ain't got after me yet.