Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A 1st yesterday. A LIMIT and I want to thank RIP

Post Thanks / Like

Default A 1st yesterday. A LIMIT and I want to thank RIP

Man, you were right about that place you took me. He was feeling sorry for me about never had caught a limit so he PM'd me and told me he could help out. WOW was that fun. less than 2 hours, we BOTH had out limit!!!! Think the smallest one was a pound and a half with the biggest ALMOST (2 os short) of 3 pounds. OMG, Rip, you are da man. He took some pics and he's gonna post them when he gets going this morning. THANKS MAN and lok forward to the next time!!!
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Post Thanks / Like

Had a great time yesterday afternoon. Man, we got on some fish. Dondon it was great to meet you and to get to fish with you. Wish gettin' on 'em like that happened everyday!!!

I gotta tell you guys though...DonDon aint right! He kept talking all afternoon about Bigfoot. Kept saying he was seeing him! Every time I turned around he was saying there he is over there. Now, I have fished this place many times and have never seen any signs of bigfeet. Dondon, you need some help with this bigfoot thing!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Pstone, I need a ruling - Can a person claim to have caught a limit, post a pic and leave 3 white bass in the photo and get away with it?

If so, is it appropriate to call these people "gewbers"?

If not, would the term "idjits" be better?

Please let me know ASAP, I have a matter that needs immediate attention.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Man, you said you wouldn't tell anyone about that

Then again, you DID get me my first limit so I'll let it slide. I still an't believe that you didn't hear than scream. What about when that rock almost hit the boat. I know you said it was a fish hitting the water BUT man, I saw the rock just before it hit the water.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey mr I CAN'T GO FISHING

you stay out of this one. LOL Go back home, put on the apron and bake me an apple pie sweety.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't be a hater WB. I caught the white bass on the jigs ya sent me. I had to change jigs to catch Crappie. Why in tarnation did you send me white bass jigs???:D

Sorry Dondon, bigfoot didn't appear in the picture!:D

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Don! Did you do that at the Barnett?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DonDon View Post
    Then again, you DID get me my first limit so I'll let it slide. I still an't believe that you didn't hear than scream. What about when that rock almost hit the boat. I know you said it was a fish hitting the water BUT man, I saw the rock just before it hit the water.
    Catchin' was fun but being in the boat with "bigfoot Dondon" was something else. If there were any rocks thrown yesterday...one of 'em should have hit you in the head!!!:D

Post Thanks / Like

Default Nah, not Barnett

I can't saw WHERE though. SECRET local. I will be back with my research gear though. I have some military issue generation 3 night vision goggles, a bionic ear listening device with a digital recorder, ghilie suit and a few more things that are heading to that location this weekend to try and bag one though!!! Rip, it it'd have hit me, it would have just bounced off my head. LOL Wifey says I'm hardheaded anyways.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tritonman View Post
    Congrats Don! Did you do that at the Barnett?
    He can't...better not tell you! Apparently, you can just find bigfoot and fish near him! He was saying bigfoot was around 'cause there were so many fish in that hole. Guess bigfeet eat Crappie too!!:D Who knew???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast