Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I knew it, I just knew it

Post Thanks / Like

Default I knew it, I just knew it

I been hearing about all these cooler fulls of 2 pound plus slabs coming out of Enid and I just knew it couldn't be true. Everybody knows Enid fish run small. So I sent my super secret, double up, don't slip, shaken AND stirred agent up there this weekend for a little surveylance. Turns out the feesh catchin' stories was all a hoax. Kind of like Big Feets on a camping trip when you know good and well Big Feets don't go camping.

Film at 11.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

I aint touchin this one with a 12fr cane pole!
    Stick yo jig in there!

Post Thanks / Like

I shouldnt touch it either but got to.
    his agent probably got a limit of 2.5lb slabs and just told WB nobody catchin nottin.
    that away WB just stay at home typing.
    Big feet camping WB u know that's just an excuse to get out and party with the boys!

Post Thanks / Like

Yea Id say you prolly right bout the agent and em 20.5lbers. I bet they tore they a$$ up and didnt tell nobody!
    Stick yo jig in there!

Post Thanks / Like

u know it Bigger. i was catchn some big ole slabbs sat. and was gettin worried DonDon was going to come over cause i was close to a bridge. Then i membered he was camping with big feet.

Post Thanks / Like

Have we heard from him today?.......Mabey he was abducted or whatever them folk call it!
    Stick yo jig in there!

Post Thanks / Like

Default I B Here

OH and wife goes bigfeet hunting with me so it ain;'t going out with the boys. I want to go out with the boys, I tell her I'm going out with the boys. Girl lets me do ABOUT anything I want to do. I wanna go to the nudie bar, I let her know I'm going and I go. I got a good one, what can I say. Whisperer, so you got on them good? kewl man, If this rain isn't getting after it tuesday and wedneday, I'll go check it out. Never know, I may get lucky. Oh and there's always room for ya under my bridges, I share
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Post Thanks / Like

Ya'll kill anything on your bigfeet trip DD?

Post Thanks / Like

dd thanks for the invite. i did pretty good that is for me at daylight sat. they say tues. suppose to be nice. maybe you'll time it right. u fishn all day or what?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Nah, we did find a footprints of some sorts

way back on a dead end road where no one should have been. Looked mighty human though but I did cast it for kicks and giggles. Only reason I did cast it is cause it was several mies down a dead end road in the middle of the homochitto national forest and ther were no vehicle tracks coming in so whatever mader the track walked in. No tell though. Check out our website for pics of the meeting.

http://www.freewebs.com/msmeeting/index.htm

Whisperer, I'll go after work. maybe get there 5:30 or so both days til dark 30. Want to try over by the trace, heard some good reports from there. Think I'd do better oj the cause way? I usually just put out 4 poles with the closest to the rocks at 4 feet, then the 2 middle ones at 6, then drop the outside one to about 8. Then I'll run down right on the ledge on the lake side where it drops from 4 or 5 feet to around 9 feet deep. Any suggestions?
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast