Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I knew it.....I FLIPPIN KNEW IT!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default I knew it.....I FLIPPIN KNEW IT!!!!!!!

Why hadnt anybody seen the advertisement on the left of all of yalls screen!!!! They be sellin Crappie fillets....11 lbs for 160$. Ya cant tell me this is for real, and how could anybody let them advertise on THIS site.....I mean CMON!!!!!
    Stick yo jig in there!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Stupid Canadians! All they ever did right was Anne Murray and Shania Twain!

The white crappie and black crappie (Pomoxis annularis and Poxomis nigromaculatus) is a well know panfish plentiful throughout much of the country.
    "A well know" panfish! They can't even write English right! Poot, I can't speak it, but I can at least write it!

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm......wonder of the Mississippi Fisheries keep up with this....if not, you think they would be interested in this.....

anyone done the math on maybe a typical 20 fish limit ,if I guess , if you averaged 20 fish at 1lb each = 20 pounds almost $320 worth ?? sounds like a good incentive to carry back to Minnesota.....is this legal??

anyone know....

Post Thanks / Like

I'm pretty sure jimmydee is the CEO and top recruiter for this outfit. Insert devious giggle here.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Heard talk about a guy from Il. that was catching em here and selling em to folks up there....was getting that same price range! Made me mad hearing it.

Post Thanks / Like

I may be wrong but, until recently, there was legal commercial crappie fishing at Reelfoot. I know for a fact that as a child, on a vacation to reelfoot, I ordered whole fried crappie from a restaurant up there.
    Carl's Guide Service
    Sardis Lake
    Enid Lake
    Grenada Lake
    901-734-7536

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Filletfrier View Post
    I may be wrong but, until recently, there was legal commercial crappie fishing at Reelfoot. I know for a fact that as a child, on a vacation to reelfoot, I ordered whole fried crappie from a restaurant up there.
    Thats true. Until about 5 years ago or so, they could commercial fish for crappie on Reelfoot and sell them. They have since banned the practice.
    Reelfoot and Kentucky Lake are the only two places that I have ever seen crappie on the menu at a restaurant.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

The crappie for sale HAS to be farm raised crappie....otherwise every game warden in the states would be ordering and making arrests...

Post Thanks / Like

someone correct me if i am wrong....i dont think it is illegal everywhere to sell crappie. i know it is in mississippi, but not every state.
    the view is better from the backroads

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast