Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grenada awards day

Post Thanks / Like

Default Grenada awards day

Gotta head out to the school for an awards day deal at 9. 2 straight A students that can put me on fish any day of the week if I beg enough. What more could I ask for? I was gonna skip it, but both teachers called and begged me to come. Apparently, there's some kind of teachers pool going on to see just how pretty a Dad has to be to produce kids that gorgeous.

Anywho, while I'm gone, don't nobody go talking any smack. I will be back and there is such a thing as retribution.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe... View Post
    Apparently, there's some kind of teachers pool going on to see just how pretty a Dad has to be to produce kids that gorgeous.

Obviously, the dad doesn't have to be "pretty" at all! Look on the bright side, though WB: if dad had to be good lookin' to make pretty kids, then you'd be needing to hire a REAL good lawyer (not sure BCM would qualify just yet).

Post Thanks / Like

Got a text from Is. Said she's gonna go in my stead. Poor thing, she can't take a little competition. Can't blame her though, if you were married to me, you'd be the jealous type too.

On the bright side, I'll be right here to defend my honor with lighting quick typing skilz.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Got a text from Is. Said she's gonna go in my stead. Poor thing, she can't take a little competition. Can't blame her though, if you were married to me, you'd be the jealous type too.

On the bright side, I'll be right here to defend my honor with lighting quick typing skilz.

Wannabe...
    Yep...saw how dang good you defended yourself yesterday from the all on Crappie.com assault!

Post Thanks / Like

No worries Rip. I was dutifully making a list. Oddly, you just happen to be close to the top, right behind CH. When you're faced with a legion, it's best to withdraw and pick the battlefield of your own choosing. Learned that from reading about the great poo-battles of yesteryear. Good book.

When you least expect it, expect it. I'll be watching.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0

Post Thanks / Like

Okay...but I have read SunTzu's "Art of Crappie Poo slinging war" I'll be ready!:D

Post Thanks / Like

Navy, I fear that you may be on the right track. After the exams I just took, I'm thinking that farming is a viable Plan B! I ain't got the grades back yet, so I'm still praying hard!!!!!

I am sure that WB will make a great client someday. With all the advice he gives out, he got to be building up some hefty liability!

WB congrats to your kids!

Post Thanks / Like

SunTzu? Do they sound anything like the Wu Tang Clan?

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0

Post Thanks / Like

Wannabe...
    Nah...sounds a bit more like lon duc dong!

Post Thanks / Like

Wannabe...
    HAHAHA! WAAAAAHAHAHAHA!

I can't believe you done went and throwed Wu Tang up in here! WAAAHAHAHAHA...no wonder you can't catch no crappie! The 808 kick-drum is too much for them! You gotta lay off the bass (that's b-ace not b-ass)! I recommend Tom T. Hall's I miss a lot of trains, but I was raised in the old way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast