Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: A great afternoon

Post Thanks / Like

Default A great afternoon

I'm still wet behind the ears as far as catching crappie but I took my nephew and his girlfriend fishn this afternoon. Niether had ever been so I was just hoping they could pick up a few. I showed the what to do and basically ran the trolling motor, they ended up with 16 crappie and about that many cats. They had a blast and so did I watching them. When we got back to the ramp she wanted to know when they could go back!
    That made it all worth it.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job Whisper. Now do me a favor and don't bring 'em to Grenada on their next trip. We've got plenty of competition already and the last thing I need is a boatfull of folks with that kind of luck roaming around my fishing holes.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Somebody woke up on the grumpy side of the tree today!
    Stick yo jig in there!

Post Thanks / Like

What do you mean? I smiley faced it and e'ry thang. Look, when you're this pretty you have no right to have a bad day.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe... View Post
    What do you mean? I smiley faced it and e'ry thang. Look, when you're this pretty you have no right to have a bad day.

Wannabe...
    When you are as pretty as WB you should brown bag it to work daily...I aint talking 'bout your lunch!!!:D

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome job on the fish CW...wish I could keep my kids interested...they just wanna jump in the water. We can be wearing them out on cranks, and all I hear is can we get in the water. So, of course...

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with you Mr. WB now i have to keep them out of my spots.
    shouldn't be a problem since they don't have a boat.
    I'm just glad they caught some crappies. I told her there be a fine line betwen crappie fishn and sitting there looking dumb!