Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member

Post Thanks / Like

Talking New Member

Gentlemen I've been lurking around this board for about a year now. I don't normally sign up on boards but I just couldn't refuse any longer. Everyone seems like a class act! This is only my third year (still a newbie) to crappie fishing and it is ADDICTIVE!! I live at the reservoir and mainly that's where i fish. (End of intro.)

I know DonDon. (he don't know who i am)thank goodness he finally got out from under my bridge! Now he's talking about bream fishing. I've never seen anyone give up on crappie so fast.
    BigCrappieMax- for goodness sake he let his wife out fish him. and told everyone abot it. what were u thinking.
    Pstone - why is he even on here? he don't fish. (enough said)
    GraveDigger- not messing with anyone with that kind of name.
    Torch- not sure what his name represents so i'm going to skip him as well.
    Jimfish- what are you doing fishing in this kind of weather? oh and Semi-retired give me a break?
    Filletfrier- leave Jimfish alone at least he's taking pics of fish and not searching the crappie.com for them.
    Sac-a-lait - i need some coordinates of your fishing spots, tips, tricks etc... oh and probably some money for gas to put in the boat while you are at it.
    Wannabe- we will get along just fine! start slinging!!

To all the ones i didn't mention I'll get to yall later.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from west side of the Rez!!
    What side of the Rez are you located??
    Bobby Garland Pro Staff Bass Pro Shop Pro Staff
    Hi-Tek Pro Staff
    Denali Rods Pro Staff Road Runner Pro Staff
    K2 Coolers Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

The Bay

Post Thanks / Like

Default you KNOW ME?

OK now dadgummit, we ain't gonna have none of that on here, pony up and tell me who you b or I'll sick WB on your butt. That don't work, I got a few more tricks up my sleeve for yaand I PROMISE you won't like them. GIVE UP? WHO ME? oh heck no, I ain't giving up, just got to catch a few brims while they're bedding. 2nd best eating fish out there. WHY I OUTTA take you behind the woodshed and whip you if'n you dont' telll me who you is and do it NOW. OMG, that sounded like one of WB's little speeches. I'm sorry, NAHHH, I ain't sorry bud. NOW WHO IS YOU. JOT your initials? HUUMMM< OK I'll find out at some point and when I do, LOOK OUT, you won't get an invite to the next BBQ I throw. LOL Welcome aboard !!!!!
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Post Thanks / Like

Who is this new guy and why is he slinging all this poo around? Don't he know I'm in charge of that? Beat it bub, I'm workin' this side of the street. LOL.

And don't worry about Torch, or Chunk as I like to call him. He's alright as long as Satdoc keeps him in sammiches.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lets just HOPE he knows the rules and

you have to be NICE to everyone for the probationary period. Isn't that 2 months WB?
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Post Thanks / Like

Well... ifn you been readin on here for a year, nobody to blame but
    yourself for what yer gittin into :D

Welcome to the club, and feel free to pop Wannabe on the head.
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

I apologize for my earlier outburst. Normally, I don't fling poo on the first date. I'm just not that kind of Crappie Fisherman.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

A big howdy from a "yankee wannabe Mississippi Red Neck Crappie Fisherman". Form your brief into., I think you'll survive JUST FINE. Bout time WB got some competition. Bet you good lookin too, just like him, huh?

Post Thanks / Like

welcome from the NW side. Pay no attention to WB, like the rest of us do!! he will pop in every so often ant put his $.02 in when it aint worth 1. Torch and I run together and try to keep Pstone and WB straight , but sometimes it is just too much for us and then DonDon helps out. Anyhoo , welcome on board.:D
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    Sales and service on Directv and Wildblue internet
    Owner of Sickle Jigs.
    Slab Bandit Pro Staff

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast