Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: need a Grenada Report

Post Thanks / Like

Default need a Grenada Report

If anyone been trolling in some of the creeks I would like to hear about it. I have some buddies that insist on fishing Grenada even though I have been catching them at Enid
    [SIGPIC]Drake Waterfowl Prostaff, Dakota Decoys Prostaff,F&F Boats, Mercury Marine, Rig Em Right, Crappie Logic Jigs, Slab Bandits, Hayes Calls, and Kick's Choke Tubes.

Post Thanks / Like

Torch, you da man, and if'n I was you, I'd stay with what I know. Heck man, you a salesman. Get them up to Enid and give them a good education.

Post Thanks / Like

Haven't seen anybody doing it myself. Hit Bigger up, he might have some info for ya though.

Oh, and you're ugly and Satdoc says you're bald.

Sorry for the last comment, but I have a new policy against being helpful without poo in the same response. It's the rules.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

I havent seen it in any creeks but i did see one guy spider rigging saturday east of graysport concentrating in one particular area and doing pretty good.....3ft to 10 ft ledge. PM me if you wanna know where.
    Stick yo jig in there!