Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: need help finding a boat!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default need help finding a boat!!

I sold my 14 ft boat the other day b/c a friend wanted it pretty bad and plus my grandfather has a extra 14 ft just like it and it never gets used! So now I am looking at buying a bass boat in the 19 to 21 ft range with at least a 175 hp motor! I prefer a skeeter but I don't have to have that! So if there is anyone that has one or knows someone that has one that my interest me I would appreciate you letting me know! Thanks alot!
    "Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men."

Post Thanks / Like

Well, dang! I want your truck pretty bad. Can I have that?

Good thing you happen to be buddies with only the mostest bestest boat shopper in all of C.C history.

Gimme some more to go on - how far you willing to travel? What's your price range? Got any preference for brand or technology on the motor? Gimme a list in order of preference and let me work my magic. I'll sprinkle it with Wannabe dust and you'll have a boat within 2 weeks.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Dude, Wb kids around, but he is prob the best boat shopper ever... Give him the specs you want, and he'll find it if it's there....

Post Thanks / Like

Wait, I thought I said that already.

12V expurt
    Crappie fisherman extroidinaire
    Mississippi's only trillionaire
    Professional boat shopper
    And purty beyond all comprehension

I've got it goin' on dude.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll have to contridict you on the purty beyond all comprehension, I met u I was sunburnt,wind burnt and wore out to the highest degree and I was still pertier than U.and had caught more fishy's lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe... View Post
    Wait, I thought I said that already.

12V expurt
    Crappie fisherman extroidinaire
    Mississippi's only trillionaire
    Professional boat shopper
    And purty beyond all comprehension

I've got it goin' on dude.

Wannabe...
    Just another Crappie day!

Post Thanks / Like

That's right Shughey - try to sweet talk him into helpin you find the boat of your derams. Think you may just have talked your way OUT OF IT!!!LOL

Serious though, WB can find it if it's out there. Don't know this from personal sperience, but unlike WB, Pstone won't sling poo all over you. He'll tell you straight up. If Pstone says WB da man - then WB be da man. ( FYI -If he finds you one, make sure the title will clear. Heeheeheeehee You know how them banker are ------- )

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shughey View Post
    I'll have to contridict you on the purty beyond all comprehension, I met u I was sunburnt,wind burnt and wore out to the highest degree and I was still pertier than U.and had caught more fishy's lol

You left out the part about being disoriented and delusional from all the sun, wind and wearing out. I ain't saying you're ugly by any means, no, I'm saying you're really, really, really ugly. LOL.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0

Post Thanks / Like

How come when WB gets involved we always have to get into who is the ugliest! We all know that WB thinks he can turn the head of 20 yr. old knockout blonde woman but we need to support him b/c when he finally realizes that he can't he will probably go into shock and even worse when he realizes it is not that hard to catch a crappie he may have a stroke! Ha! lol

And ya'll know we could not live without all the info. that WB offers to all of us!!
    "Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men."

Post Thanks / Like

Ya'll see that, just another hater. Down with the hate.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mark 1:17 View Post
    I sold my 14 ft boat the other day b/c a friend wanted it pretty bad and plus my grandfather has a extra 14 ft just like it and it never gets used! So now I am looking at buying a bass boat in the 19 to 21 ft range with at least a 175 hp motor! I prefer a skeeter but I don't have to have that! So if there is anyone that has one or knows someone that has one that my interest me I would appreciate you letting me know! Thanks alot!
    A few days ago I had my boat at Southern Marine in Olive Branch, Ms. for some engine work. Southern is the authorized Mercury repair shop in this area. While there a friend of Mike, the owner, asked if I knew anyone who wanted to buy a boat. I asked him what kind. He said he has a 2001 Procraft that is 21 feet and has a 200 Mercury. He said he is too old to use the boat anymore and is trying to "give it away for $8,000." That sounds like quiet a buy to me.

If you are interested I suggest you call Mike at Southern Marine and ask him who his friend is who has a procraft to sell.