Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anybody dumb enough to take me up on this offer?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anybody dumb enough to take me up on this offer?

Been meaning to put this out there for somebody small engine inclined and that just love to tinker and make stuff work.

I've got a Stihl - 046? Weed wacker that needs some TLC. It's a cuved shaft model, prolly 5 years old that no longer goes varoom when I yank on the handle. Needs the following I'm sure - carb degunked, the primer bulby thingy is dry rotted, although it ran all last year with out any problem. Air filter, probably a spark plug. Was strong still as of last fall, although 2 years ago it started giving a high idle.

A briggs and straton pressure washer. This was purchased by my brother. He's even less mechanically inclined than I am. Purchased it 4 or 5 year ago, ran it 2 hours and the next time he went to use it, it wouldn't make any pressure. I got it a few years back thinking I'd take a look at it, but never did. Cranked on the 2nd pull then - maybe 3 years ago. I'm guessing a freeze took out the pump or maybe there's some diaphram or something that dry rotted. Might be a cheap fix, might be an expensive one. Worst case, you've got a spiffy little 5 hp motor you could use.

Priced right. I'll take 1 jig for the weed whacker and 2 jigs for the pressure washer. No rusty hooks, I'm easy, but I'm not that easy. Local pickup only, unless I like you and I happen to be going that way. Who ever sends me a pm first and says I'll take it get it or both get 'em. In case of a tie, preference will be given to the amount of smack thrown at Bigger.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

I want the preasure washer.....I got a couple of poo colored jigs for you

Post Thanks / Like

Come get it. Poo's my favorite color - Check your PM BTW, had another boat on there for ya.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

i want the washer i have a bunch of yankey jigs
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I saw anyone dumb enough and looked over and Billbob was the last one to post. So, I had to see what was going on!!!:D Guess the jokes on me, 'cause I am the last one to post! Guess that will end this thread!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I knew there would be someone just a little dumber than me...See next post!
    Last edited by Rip a Lip; 05-05-2009 at 11:07 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry bout that billbob, but I found 2 locals way dumber and a bit quicker on the upswing than yourself.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

What You Dont Like Yankeys
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

No, I lurv me some Yankees. Even adopted one from IL earlier this year, although shughey ain't much to look at. Even manage somehow to let jimmydee hang around here. He's kind of like a 3 legged dog in that no one really likes him that much, he can't fetch worf a flip, but no one has the heart to run him off.

Besides, if you don't come down, who are the ugly womens gonna dance with?

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0