Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Enid this weekend

Post Thanks / Like

Default Enid this weekend

Fished along side Satdoc Saturday and had 16 keepers. Went in the rain yesterday morning and those suckers had moved. I found them and caught 20 in 45 minutes. All in all a great weekend. Saw The Steve Miller Band friday night and it was awesome.

BTW my rain suit got washed and it leaks big time now. It says machine washable but something had happened. Going to find me some new ones this afternoon when I get off.
    [SIGPIC]Drake Waterfowl Prostaff, Dakota Decoys Prostaff,F&F Boats, Mercury Marine, Rig Em Right, Crappie Logic Jigs, Slab Bandits, Hayes Calls, and Kick's Choke Tubes.

Post Thanks / Like

Ya Gewber, tag reads machine washable, not machine dryable. LOL.

Steve Miller Band eh, better hope your number doesn't come up on the C.C random drug screening this month. Second hand smoke kills. LOL.

But what I really want to know is , did his backwoods, MS engineered, highschool shop class drop out, JB weld repair hold up for the weekend?

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats! We went amd played in the rain a little sunday, too. I do not share your ability to find these crappie. They are very sneaky and apparently they camouflage themselves whenever I start looking for them...very sneaky indeed.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe... View Post
    Ya Gewber, tag reads machine washable, not machine dryable. LOL.

Steve Miller Band eh, better hope your number doesn't come up on the C.C random drug screening this month. Second hand smoke kills. LOL.

But what I really want to know is , did his backwoods, MS engineered, highschool shop class drop out, JB weld repair hold up for the weekend?

Wannabe...
    YA DUN TOOTIN IT HELD UP! GONNA TRY SOME ON YO KEY BOARD NEXT.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    Sales and service on Directv and Wildblue internet
    Owner of Sickle Jigs.
    Slab Bandit Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

JB Weld - also known as Broke Back Trolling Motor Fixer. LOL.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

The JB weld has now made three trips and holding.
    [SIGPIC]Drake Waterfowl Prostaff, Dakota Decoys Prostaff,F&F Boats, Mercury Marine, Rig Em Right, Crappie Logic Jigs, Slab Bandits, Hayes Calls, and Kick's Choke Tubes.

Post Thanks / Like

The company will soon be renaming it from JB weld to SD weld due to the timeless loyalty of their diehard users. Stat is soon to be collecting royalties fron the name change and will be financing all of my fishing expenses fron that fat littie check every month.
    Stick yo jig in there!