Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bream agin

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bream agin pic's added

I figurd the rain messed up the crappie had alittle down time at work so went and put 30 in the cooler reall quick.Their bedding and this week thru next week should be hot full moon Friday.If the weather clear's off where you can fish the crappie should make a push also.Will try to get some pic's of these.

Last edited by Grave Digger; 05-08-2009 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Adding pic's

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah GD, I wanted to jerk some shellcrackers at Reelfoot this past weekend, but they had 6-7 inches of rain and roads closed comin and goin. Full moon Sat. and I'll be there fo sho. Gonna try the little fuzzy wax worms. They say they can't refuse em. I'll have a speck pole ready to, just in case.

Post Thanks / Like

We got a small lake here in town with some real chub shellcrackers, I cant wait to get a mess of them guys.......1.5lbs +
    Stick yo jig in there!

Post Thanks / Like

Got some pic's but will have to get my nephew to post them cause I don't know how.

Post Thanks / Like

E-mail them to me GRave Digger, and I'll post em for you!

[email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Well with all this brim talk, I broke out my brim pole yesterday and headed to a private pond in Holcomb, and ended up with 36 from around 4:30 to 7:00....Had a ball, but it ain't like Crappie fishin big water....

Post Thanks / Like

You're right pstone, but it IS a nice little diversion from time to time. They eat purdy good too.

Post Thanks / Like

I sure wouldn't mind seein' some pics of all these mythical bream being caught.....

Post Thanks / Like

All I got is feelays, but i'll take some pics of them if you need me too Navy

Post Thanks / Like

Brim are sissy fish invented by a bio-engineering genius who wanted something easy for his daughter to fish for but was scared to take her on the big mean lake and would thin out the crowds on his Crappie lakes. Pretty sure he was from Grenada.

Wannabe...

BTW, I'm available for Sissy fishing trips if anyone has a Sissy pond that needs thinning.
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast