Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2009 Spring Survey for COE Lakes

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2009 Spring Survey for COE Lakes

O.K. folks, let's all 'fess up. Please post approximate number of trips this spring (January 1 to May 1 to keep it simple), average number of fish per trip (under 10, over 10, limit every time!), and most productive fishing method (wading, jig pole, trolling), and most productive lake fished ('Butla, Sardis, Enid, Grenada), and a general comment about good year, bad year, etc.

I think it has been a tough season due to wind, storms, etc. I think the waders may have outfished everyone else.

Post Thanks / Like

35 days and averaged around 12 per day.

Only put my boat in one time. Waded or rode 4 wheeler and fished creek banks the whole time on Sardis.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think this is appropriate. I find it rude, crude and just plain old mean. Further, I'd like to ask what is it that I've done to you to make you want to single me out for ridicule?

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

+ 1 on tha poke in tha eye.....it just aint right!
    Stick yo jig in there!

Post Thanks / Like

Let me take the pressure of all ya'll. Two trips: Last weed end in Mar. for three days. Fished parts of two days (weather and all) Five legal fish. Fished last week end in April and boated 7 keepers. HOWEVER, this was before I 'saw the light' and decided to learn about pole management - I mean trollin. I'm gonna try to get with SatDoc, Torch - you know, the guys that wrote the book on it, (sorry WB), and get my self up to speed on this trollin thingy. Can't wait for my first Trollin 101 class.

Post Thanks / Like

Look, Jimmy, if you're gonna turn into one of those Yankees that comes down here and actually catches fish, we're gonna all stop talking to you. You're gonna have to choose, redneck buddies or limits. Which is it gonna be?

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

WB, I'll stay with the Redneck buddies everytime. (like I really have a choice???)

Post Thanks / Like

Well put Jimmy, Well put!
    Stick yo jig in there!

Post Thanks / Like

Out of State Fishin Lic. $56.00 Fish at the store per pound $2.65

Mississipi Redneck fishin buddies PRICELESS!!!!!!!!

That's my story and I'm stickin to it.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmmm, Something smells fishy. Reading between the lines, it appears the MO boys won't play with him. LOL.

Ain't a one of these boys down here wouldn't sell their Mama's to the general store for half a card of super secret jigs in the color just next to the one's they're biting just for the chance to go chase a crappie.

And you call yourself a Crappie fisherman. Harumph.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast