Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: camper and canoe for sale

Post Thanks / Like

Default camper and canoe for sale

I didnt know if we had a classified forum or not so Im going to post this hear. Mods if this is wrong please delete and tell me where to post it. I bought a 1989 Palmino pop-up camper from rip-a-lip a year ago and only have gotten to use it a couple times. Its old but its clean. It has a queen bed in rear, double in front, and table makes into bed. Stove works and also comes w/ buttane bottle, microwave, and a reciever hitch that I made on the rear to pull my duck boat behind it. There is no awening but rip-a-lip had made one out of a tarp and it works good. There are a couple tears in the canvas/window area but I have slept through a couple bad storms this year in the delta durring duck season and we stay dry as long as the awening was up. When I bought it I put a new AC in it and it blows cold. Im selling it so I can buy a bigger travel trailer to leave at the river durring the spring/summer and the deer camp durring the winter for me and my dad. Asking $600

Also I have a 14ft Alum. canoe that has been painted camo. It has no leaks and is really easy to paddle I just dont have time to use it and I need the money to put toward the camper I want to buy later on this summer. Asking $300

Both of these can be seen in Louisville Ms
    Last edited by duckkiller; 05-02-2009 at 05:11 PM.
    Its Foolish and wrong to morn the men who died, instead we should thank God that such men lived.
    General George S. Patton Jr

Post Thanks / Like

How much you asking for the camper?

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry thought I put that in there. Im asking $600
    Its Foolish and wrong to morn the men who died, instead we should thank God that such men lived.

Post Thanks / Like

You did put it in there. Sounds like a deal.

Post Thanks / Like

I fixed it for stone LOL

Post Thanks / Like

You oughta be able to sell those!

Post Thanks / Like

I hope, I had a couple emails on the camper so here's hoping. I enjoy them both when I got to use them, but to many boats and I want to buy a larger travel trailer to leave at the deer camp durring the winter and the river the other 8 months

Post Thanks / Like

Default Got any pics bud?

Wife and I are looking for a popup
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Post Thanks / Like

Don, you might want to check that, you may have misheard her again. She very well might have said I want to give you a pop up..........side your gewber haiyd.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Default and I read ALOT of things into ALOT of things she says

so I get into ALOT of trouble. LOL course being a dirty old man, I read things into what you just posted lol. We tent camp all year round and I'd rather have a camper. only thing about pulling a camper is trying to get my boat where we're going.
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast