Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boat Courtesy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Boat Courtesy

some people need some boat driving lessons.

1) don't run up on someone fishing and go from 60 to 0

2) You have miles and miles of lake go around people fishing

3) IDLE when people are fishing

My Dad would beat my azz if I drove like some of these yahoos.
    [SIGPIC]Drake Waterfowl Prostaff, Dakota Decoys Prostaff,F&F Boats, Mercury Marine, Rig Em Right, Crappie Logic Jigs, Slab Bandits, Hayes Calls, and Kick's Choke Tubes.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just SOME PEOPLE? heck MOST

people don't giver a rats butt about anyone but themselves. I try and slow way down to no wake, wayyyyy before I get to boats that are fishing. Cept those green carp guys. Think they see how close they can get to me while flying by me doing 50 MPH. I love having them do that and then me finding them later on, payback baby and yeh, I've done that a few times
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Post Thanks / Like

Wait, was it this week or last week that all us Crappie fishermen were supposed to be the most laid back individuals on the planet? Sure wish Pstone would stickie which week it is for me. I get so confused.

$10 to the first 12 boats that buzz Torch this weekend. Please post proof by posting a pic with him flipping you off and you're address and I'll mail it out no later than Tuesday.

Hehehehe, now that WOULD make a good contest.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe... View Post
    Wait, was it this week or last week that all us Crappie fishermen were supposed to be the most laid back individuals on the planet? Sure wish Pstone would stickie which week it is for me. I get so confused.

$10 to the first 12 boats that buzz Torch this weekend. Please post proof by posting a pic with him flipping you off and you're address and I'll mail it out no later than Tuesday.

Hehehehe, now that WOULD make a good contest.

Wannabe...
    Is this gonna be like your last rip off on the jigs? post and you get the jigs? Post Torch and get nothin as usual from WB, lol
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    Sales and service on Directv and Wildblue internet
    Owner of Sickle Jigs.
    Slab Bandit Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

What do you mean rip off? Heck, I mailed them on Monday and I received them on Tuesday. Top notch vendor and he does really qood work.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Can't do it WB, about 5 years ago had a run in with a 12 year old on a seadoo. I asked him nicely to go ride somewhere else and he made it a mission to agitate me. I threw a full 20 oz coke at him, not meaning to hit him just run him off. Well I hit him and knocked him off. He ran over to the Wallace creek campground and got his dad and park ranger. His dad was one of these my child does nothing wrong.

I apologized and satisfied the park ranger but the kid and his dad were another problem. The Dad went on and on about getting a lawyer and a little fire starting burning in my brain. I went off and threatned to beat the crap out of everyone there. I was like Ralphie on "A Christmas Story" I talked in strange toungue and really don;t remember what I said but it worked.

The dad grabbed son and left along with everyone else and I never heard from Richard Schwartz.
    [SIGPIC]Drake Waterfowl Prostaff, Dakota Decoys Prostaff,F&F Boats, Mercury Marine, Rig Em Right, Crappie Logic Jigs, Slab Bandits, Hayes Calls, and Kick's Choke Tubes.

Post Thanks / Like

Dang, that sounds like it one of those stories that was really not funny at the time, but now looking back............

I can picture Torch going all Robert D. Rayford on 'em and threatening to put a pop knot of dad's head big enough that a pelican could use it for a perch. LOL.

Glad nothing came of it dude, could have been ugly.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0

Post Thanks / Like

You shoulda took the boots to the whole lot of em!!!! Whoop you kids when they need it...and I needed it alot!
    Stick yo jig in there!

Post Thanks / Like

I hate folks like that but it seems to happen almost every time I go during the spawning time at the rez, that is the reason I go to the tombigbee alot during this time not nearly as much traffic back in the back waters there

Post Thanks / Like

Default MAN, I've have given anything to have seen that go down. LOL

teaching taekwondo, I've seen ALOT of parents that need to whoop their kids butts. Most don't even know how to say thank you or yes sir these days so they bring them to me to straighten them out
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast