Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Your forcast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Your forcast

Partly silly with a chance of poo in the afternoon. Ya'll better start posting or this could turn into a real poo-storm.

And as long as I'm typing - which one of you gewbers ticked the weatherman off? Last I checked, Saturday looked pretty decent, now I see nothing but frowny faces on my forecast. I'm pretty sure it was Pstone that put the order in for 10-20 out of the South again. He's been kind of a foul mood ever since he quit fishing. Prolly all his fault now that I think about it.

Wannabe...

Doesn't know anyone that voted for the weatherman and not sure how he got elected.
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bout tired of this wind my man

Darn weathermen are nuts. thhats one thing I learned is to wait til friday to plan anything for saturday cause they have NO CLUE even as late as thursday whats it's going to do saturday. I've got a friend ( Tony Mastro) and tell him all the time that he's the only person I know who can be wrong 80% of the time and still keep his job
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Post Thanks / Like

Default Yup

I'll say it again- can't wait for next October/November for good weather and uncrowded lakes.
    What?

Post Thanks / Like

I predict its gonna be FISHING WEATHER this weekend....End of story!
    Stick yo jig in there!