Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Survivor: Grenada Edition

Post Thanks / Like

Default Survivor: Grenada Edition

Dateline, Piney Woods - 04/29/09. The producers of Survivor have announced an impromptu filiming of Survivor in an abbreviated taping scheduled for today. This season's cast includes Wannabe, the Crappie Legend and all around pretty boy, Biggerjigger, Grenada's very own red headed Dennis the Mennis, and Duckhunter, the Diet, Caffeine Free, Low Sodium, Reduced Calorie, Asperatame Free Sierra Mist swiller. Tune in on Thursday for pictures, incriminations, rebuttals, re-enactments, denials and depositions. This is can't miss TV.

Wannabe...

Can't wait to see who gets voted off the island.
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Wannabe, you gonna have folks "payin" their boss to get off work to witness that happenin'. Don't know if I'd call it a "Survivor" episode, or just the seaquill to "Dumb and Dumber". They'd call it -- "Dumb, Dumber & Dumbest Goes A Fishin". heeeheee

Post Thanks / Like

Hehe...good one Jimmydee. Dumb and Dumber is one of my all time favorites.

Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully Bigger is runnin this expedition or duckhunter is in for a long ,no fish catchin night...When Probst pulls the vote tally, I know who will be on two of the parchments...."The first one voted off survivor grenada,wannabe" The bad thing in the coming attractions it will show wannabe actually voted for his self too!!!
    Just another Crappie day!

Post Thanks / Like

This one ought to be interesting for sure

Post Thanks / Like

You guys seent the v8 commercial when the guy smacks his own head and says i could've had a v8....Thats what wannabe does when Jeff Probst explains to wannabe that even though the two other votes sent him home, by voting for his-self, to go home not win, was a survivor first. What was he thinkin

Post Thanks / Like

I was wondering all spring why WB has taken so long to "break out" his new waders,....Until yesterday. Yall this guy was nervous as a cat tippie toeing arount that place. Every time he would step in a Bream bed or somthin like that, you woulda thunk he just fell in the Grand Canyon......No wonder he didnt catch squat, he was too buisy putting on his "underwater goggles" (which he really borrowed fron Gottabe) and trying to spot all the OMINOUS terrain underneath the Croc/Shark infested water we were wading in.
    Stick yo jig in there!

Post Thanks / Like

Y'all do any good wadin'? I fished piney woods and snake yesterday.....beautiful day, but fish were slow.
    Carl's Guide Service
    Sardis Lake
    Enid Lake
    Grenada Lake
    901-734-7536

Post Thanks / Like

No pictures of this reward challenge?

Quote Originally Posted by biggerjigger View Post
    I was wondering all spring why WB has taken so long to "break out" his new waders,....Until yesterday. Yall this guy was nervous as a cat tippie toeing arount that place. Every time he would step in a Bream bed or somthin like that, you woulda thunk he just fell in the Grand Canyon......No wonder he didnt catch squat, he was too buisy putting on his "underwater goggles" (which he really borrowed fron Gottabe) and trying to spot all the OMINOUS terrain underneath the Croc/Shark infested water we were wading in.

Post Thanks / Like

Picked up a few, Wb took all the fish, Im sure he'll post that he caught em all!
    Stick yo jig in there!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast