Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Pickwick

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pickwick

I don't care what the TN and AL folks say this is a Mississippi Lake. So who is going to be fishing the CUSA Regional at Pickwick in a month? If we know who is going to be there might at least put a face with a username. I will be there.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm, would it be legal to tie 4 to 6 of you're jigs together on Pickwick so a fella could have a shot at a real fish to win it?

Just wondering.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Default 16 of them

Nope Trolling will win his tournament so I will have 16 of them little fellows swimming miles with minnows in tow.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm out of the biz, but I would imagine it'll be another 14+ pound
    C & C tutorial... Those guys have got Pickwick pegged.
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

Default Capps and Coleman

They definitly are the team to beat but Woods and McIntosh put up a 14.21 the last tournament only .28 back. I am going for my lesson just the same.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pickwick

Speaking of Woods and McIntost, John has started up a guide service on the
    big 4 Mississippi lakes, and has a website up here in the crappie business directory.
    John and I are buddies and I got him the website together and will be handling
    the booking for him for a while, John has a lot of irons in the fire and he's not much for the puter and phone thingie right now.
    He's a heck of a crappie catcher for sure, he will also guide on Reelfoot if someone wants to fish there.
    I counted up him and Tracy's tournament wins and they had 17 or so, and they don't fish but a hand full of tournaments, I know I missed some of there wins, but Him and Tracy are the hot team right now on the tournament trail.
    Yall check out his new site and tell me what you think, but be nice I'm sensitive ....lol no really maybe I need to change something on the site.

crappie cowboy