Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Info On Bell River-morgan City Area

Post Thanks / Like

Default Info On Bell River-morgan City Area

Still Looking For Any Info On The Bell River Area. I Have A Final Labest Crappie Tournament On Sept 19. Any Help I Can Get Would Appreciate It.

Post Thanks / Like

The closest I have been to belle river is fishing around Stevensville in the Grassylake area . Also the canal behind Doirons landing has some really deep water that I fish when it is cold out. I tie up to this guys fence in his back yard where he dropped some structure and fish about 12 feet deep on the edges of the brush and do really good but I know for a tournament you are looking for Quality not Quantity and I never picked up any thing worth bragging about there. Wish I could be more help.
    GOT BITE? -----~<*)###>{

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the info. i may use it for next year as i have two tournaments in the grassy lake/lake verret area. benthook

Post Thanks / Like

Benthook I tried to leave you some threads last night and I chedked it thes morning and it was not thaie. So I am trying again I guess you tink I have forgot about replying to you about the rules no I havent. I will be more than happy to send you a copy of or rules. Let me now whare to send them.

mikeg