Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Benthook and Hooksetter.....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Benthook and Hooksetter.....

Still haven't been able to get an email to you; it was kicked back to me four times. When you get online and read this post, just use the reply button on the bottom right of this message, enter your text, and click on the "submit reply" button. The email address I have for you is; [email protected] .... if it's not correct, please make the correction in your reply. The postmaster indicated that there was a "permanent error" associated with your address, which could be caused by any number of circumstances. Let me know if you can.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by labill
    Still haven't been able to get an email to you; it was kicked back to me four times. When you get online and read this post, just use the reply button on the bottom right of this message, enter your text, and click on the "submit reply" button. The email address I have for you is; [email protected] .... if it's not correct, please make the correction in your reply. The postmaster indicated that there was a "permanent error" associated with your address, which could be caused by any number of circumstances. Let me know if you can.
    update to labill.....new address::: [email protected]. hope this one works. im getting other responses from crappie fisherman....thanks