Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: spanish lake info

crappiejerker Guest

Default spanish lake info

sacalait steve I was interested in the article on spanish lake you wrote ; and was wondering if you had any idea what part of the lake has 8 feet of water . I would appreiciate any info on this . thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Crappie jerker I haven't found out what area it is yet cause I haven't gone
    there since my buddie told me about it all I can go on is what the blind looks
    like in the picture he showed me . But there is plenty areas with 8' and better
    in the lake I found areas with 15' of water with a drop off from 5' straight
    down to 12' to 15'. The new levees they built around the lake was from dirt taken from the inside of the lake if you start from the levee road and go
    through one of the cuts past the new levee towards the middle of the lake
    with your depth finder on you will notice as you get closer to the middle
    you will be in deeper water over 10' untill you are all at once back in 5 to 6' of water. I all ways had plans of trolling these areas for fish because I have seen fish on these drops once but all I had in the boat was bass baits and couldn't get hits with those but never been back to try for sacalait. Hope this helps . When or if I do find an area I find fish on I will post it on this
    site where it is are we may be able to meet there and take you to it first
    hand.
    GOT BITE? -----~<*)###>{

crappiejerker Guest

Thanks for the info ; I will try to go thursday afternoon with my wife . She's been asking me to take her and catch some sacalait . I'll let you know what I find. Thanks and good luck fishing.