Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Yesterday was fun

Post Thanks / Like

Default Yesterday was fun

My wife and I went out last nite for a little over an hour.

I tied on a 1/32 oz jig stood on the dam of the lake never moved and I know I either caught or would of caught the limit of Black Crappie. When my basket started to get heavy I turned em back.

It was more like catchin than fishin at one time I caught 4 on 4 consecutive casts. Almost all were 10" black crappie. MY wife caught the big fish a 13" slab. There were two other fisherman and one other fisherwoman there lined up on the bank all pulling in one crappie after another. I have never seen fish bite any better on public waters.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a good time.

Post Thanks / Like

I was out in my boat and me and my partner caught 75 fish. Most were black crappie. Caught a few 11inch perch on this trip. Going out again Friday the 20th. will report on how we done. No limit on Crappie or yellow Perch here in Idaho.

Post Thanks / Like

Hope it's that good here when the season starts.

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gone_fishing View Post

I tied on a 1/32 oz jig stood on the dam of the lake never moved and I know I either caught or would of caught the limit of Black Crappie. When my basket started to get heavy I turned em back.

It was more like catchin than fishin at one time I caught 4 on 4 consecutive casts. Almost all were 10" black crappie. MY wife caught the big fish a 13" slab. There were two other fisherman and one other fisherwoman there lined up on the bank all pulling in one crappie after another. I have never seen fish bite any better on public waters.
    Nice catches ya'll had there. Tell your wife nice catch on her slab!
    "Fletch had a catch of a lifetime and he was even standing up when he caught it!:p"

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you and your wife had a good day. Congrats on your success! :D:D:D
    Blake

Post Thanks / Like

Default gods of fishing smiled...

Quote Originally Posted by gone_fishing View Post

on ya for sure. It's great when you run into those days, eh?

Life has many choices, eternity has two...choose wisely.
    Unapplied biblical truth is like unapplied paint...how many gallons do you have sittin' around? U.D.

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Good catch, and a fun time for sure.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around