Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thump-it Jigs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thump-it Jigs

I know I started a thread about a month ago when i got my order from Skip about how good they looked. Well i put them to the test yesterday.

I troll 10 poles when i am trolling and would rather troll jigs than just straight minnows. Had 5 with skips jigs, and 5 with regular tube jigs that I usually troll. Skips out produced the others 10-1 and all held up through the many fish I caught. They look as good after a day of 50 crappie, 10 stripes, and 5 or 6 drum as they did they day they came in.

I ordered several colors and even though some produced better than the others, the lesser jigs still caught mroe crappie than my best tubes.

If you are looking for jigs, these are the ones. If you fish tubes give these a try. I just believe in promoting a good product. And this is a great product.

I will post throughout the spring as I see more results. give him a try.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you WTC and really happy to hear your results. I hope they keep filling your live well!

Skip

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

Dang did not see someone posted another thread yesterday. Sorry to clog up the board. These are good jigs.