Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Stratus Bass Boat

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stratus Bass Boat

I found a Status Bass Boat for sale used. It's a 285 and wanted to see if anyone had any pros or cons on the boat. I have never fished a stratos before and i wanted to see what everyone thought.
    It's not duck season so I have to do something... :D

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

You might check over on bassboatcentral lots info there. I dont know much about stratos. I would be more worried about the motor.

Stratos/Javelin Boats: BBC Boards
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Yadkin Guide is offline Crappie Wall Hanger * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Stratos Boats

I was sponsored by Stratos for a few years and loved them. I still own a Stratos 21XL Magnum and love it. Many of my friends have had or do have Stratos boats and like them. They are well made, have no wood, ride well, and most are very fast. Resale seems to hold fairly well on them also.

Yadkin Guide

Post Thanks / Like

Hey duckman I have a 06 275xl, if you would like to take a look at it or drive it sometime I fish Hillsdale a lot and we could meet up.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm on my 3rd Stratos and have loved them all. I have a 285 now and it is pretty good size for the fishing I do. I used to have the 201 for running the big lakes, but I down sized when I slowed down on the bass fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a 285 XL 07 model I like it very much, smooth dry ride a very well built boat. Stratos is owned by the same people who own Ranger.

Post Thanks / Like

I have the smaller 176XT Stratos and I like my boat. It's lower on the cost side, but it still has the Stratos workmanship...

Post Thanks / Like

They were really good boats back when Earl Bentz was still involved. I don't have any experience with the ones manufactured after he sold them and started up Triton.

Post Thanks / Like

stratos boats are a very good boat had a 1991 285 and loved it now own a 2009
    294 it is a great boat smooth ride and dry ride in rough water.world class boat i thank.you can't go wrong with a Stratos