Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Is anyone fishing Weiss March 28 with

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Is anyone fishing Weiss March 28 with

room for two more in their boat? My son Fishaholik and I will be at the Alabama Belle and would like to fish a few areas on the lake. We will be staying at the Alabama Belle March 27th and March 28th.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Ship, I got sick and had to use my paid days to recover, so my trip to weiss this year is cancelled. I wanted to tell you of a guide that I used on weiss last year that was great and reasonably priced. If you could schedule a 1/2 day with him you would have the time of your life. His name is Terry Whaley, and his phone is 256-557-8555. If nothing else this is a backup plan if you get no takers on your request. He has been fishing weiss since before the dam made it what it is today. And best of all, he is a .com brother on the Alabama board.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by skeetbum View Post
    Ship, I got sick and had to use my paid days to recover, so my trip to weiss this year is cancelled. I wanted to tell you of a guide that I used on weiss last year that was great and reasonably priced. If you could schedule a 1/2 day with him you would have the time of your life. His name is Terry Whaley, and his phone is 256-557-8555. If nothing else this is a backup plan if you get no takers on your request. He has been fishing weiss since before the dam made it what it is today. And best of all, he is a .com brother on the Alabama board.
    Thank you Skeet. Appreciate the info.

Post Thanks / Like

I should be up there that weekend and I can fit 2 more in the boat.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fultondalecrappie View Post
    I should be up there that weekend and I can fit 2 more in the boat.
    That is wonderful news. Tony and I should be at the Alabama Bell on March 27th. We have booked rooms for the 27th and the 28th of March. I/we appreciate you and all you have done for us.. I'll PM you my cell number and Tony's cell number. I think you have it but I'll give it to you again.