Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How Much is BS

Post Thanks / Like

Default How Much is BS

Hey guys I'm a ole timer and I can't hardly believe all the BS about how many and size you guys catch . I fish more than most of you and catch fish most of the time . Some of you guys are really full of it. Comments Welcomed .

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

surely you are not suggesting that fishermen lie?!

YZ
    If ya catch a biggun' release her so I can catch her too!

Post Thanks / Like

not us down here in alabama we dont even need rods, all you have to do is dangle a minnow off the side of the boat and these crazy crappie just jump in to the livewell, if you leave in there long enough they even clean themselves....now why would i lie to you

Post Thanks / Like

All fishermen are liers except for you and I, and I ain't so sure about you!

Post Thanks / Like

I use M80's.

Post Thanks / Like

You Gotta Love Us< Thanks Guys

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rocket rich View Post
    Hey guys I'm a ole timer and I can't hardly believe all the Big Slabs about how many and size you guys catch . I fish more than most of you and catch fish most of the time . Some of you guys are really full of it. Comments Welcomed .
    You meant Big Slabs right:D

Post Thanks / Like

The lies are why I like pictures. I saw where somebody on here said it ain't bragging if you can prove it (i think Canepole). Besides with photoshop it makes my lies better.

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I'm an ole timer too and use to think the same thing about a particular person that posts on the Va board. He consistantly reports catches of 150-200 fish a day. I thought what a liar! Then I went fishing with him a couple times. HE DOESN"T LIE!! BTW, I am not saying there isn't a few people that might tell a fib or 2.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

pointing out someone is lying, (while hard NOT to do sometimes :D), doesn't make you a better fisherman!

Matter of fact, it don't make ya a better person either. Sometimes its best to nod your head and say, "wow...really?....Man, that's "

I usually gauge how much somebody knows about crappie by the "stories" the tell me. How many of you know this guy......

"White perch?. I can take you to a spot and catch a thousand!" "We catch an ice chest of TWO to THREE pounders EVERYTIME we go!"

At that time, I usually know what I am dealing with and say. " MAN! that's prett good. Maybe we'll go sometime!:rolleyes:
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 03-07-2009 at 03:14 PM.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast