Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who"s going after them this weekend

Post Thanks / Like

Smile who"s going after them this weekend

i do know one thing its a gorgeus day out side today. clear high blue skies with just enough breeze to keep those deaded nats away that we have down here. i road by a pond down in richmond hilll tdoay its nice and clear clean water. nd the focecast is even better for the weekend. i do know that i will be out in full force at that ond and probally at a local creek that i know about. so whos going this weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ga.crappie&breamguy View Post
    i do know one thing its a gorgeus day out side today. clear high blue skies with just enough breeze to keep those deaded nats away that we have down here. i road by a pond down in richmond hilll tdoay its nice and clear clean water. nd the focecast is even better for the weekend. i do know that i will be out in full force at that ond and probally at a local creek that i know about. so whos going this weekend.
    Man I sure do miss that country, I have fond memories of the fishing out there. We used to bass fish a South Corlianoia Game refuge lake just a few miles North & back West from the Talmage bridge, cought some pigs.

I also remember cane pole fishing for red breast in the ogechee & catfishing the Savannah rivers, also Back river in SC.

Post Thanks / Like

Default If the Lord is willing!

If the Lord is willing! I will be fishing Murray, Clarks Hill, or Greenwood, where ever the fish might bite. I plan on going Fri afternoon, Sat, Sun, and maybe Mon. It is way too pretty of a day to be inside working.

shuorc is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

why wait untill the weekend?(leaving in 10 min)--shu
    <*(((((><

Post Thanks / Like

tn. watershed will be hitting the watershed tomorrow with his son they went to a 4 day work at toyota. we have some crappie stake out and we hope they are ready to see a hook.

Post Thanks / Like

because on friday unfortanlly i have to work.

Post Thanks / Like

Originally I was planning on waiting till next weekend,but the weather report has me thinking on hitting it this weekend.It is suppost to be in the 60's on Saturday and close to 70 on Sunday.

Post Thanks / Like

I will be fishing Grapevine Lake for a bit to see if I can find a few shallow fish, then I'll be going to Lake Texoma to do the same. Looks like a great weekend... minus the wind.
    I live for the thump!

Post Thanks / Like

Hope to be out there all day Saturday! Going to do mostly spiderrigging and going to keep an eye on the muddy shallows in the afternoon.
    CATCH A BIG-UN

Post Thanks / Like

Lord willing, I'll be after them Saturday morning. I'd love to hook a day of work and go tomorrow, but I just can't. They should be up in the grass and pads this weekend.
    Isaiah 41:10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast