Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Concerned about pofanity in forum area

Post Thanks / Like

Default Concerned about pofanity in forum area

What has happened to our site......Lately alot of new members have signed on which I am glad to see But i can do without the abbreviated foul-language and disrespectful comments that has come with them...Has general respect in public places just been thrown out the window
    Last edited by JimmyS; 03-02-2009 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Keeping The Peace

Post Thanks / Like

No home tranning is what it boils down to Joe, my daddy would kick my
    hind end if I cussed around a mixed croud. Im a newbie but I have respect
    for everyone.

Marabou

Post Thanks / Like

Joe, I have PM'ed this particular person and I have also sent a PM to one of our moderators. Someone else has told me that they sent a PM to an Administrator. Personally, I think his screen name alone should have him banned from our site. It is plain to see that he is very immature and has no self respect, much less any respect for anyone else, and a few cards shy of having a full deck!!! I think someone higher up than us should step into this situation before he goes off his rocker and gets any worse than he already has.....Just my opinion!

Post Thanks / Like

Default perchjerker2

yea, i think i know who your talking about.he has made comments about me and i dont even know him!he seems to want to stir us up.he needs to goooooo!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TnT View Post
    Joe, I have PM'ed this particular person and I have also sent a PM to one of our moderators. Someone else has told me that they sent a PM to an Administrator. Personally, I think his screen name alone should have him banned from our site. It is plain to see that he is very immature and has no self respect, much less any respect for anyone else, and a few cards shy of having a full deck!!! I think someone higher up than us should step into this situation before he goes off his rocker and gets any worse than he already has.....Just my opinion!
    Glad to hear this, I have also PM'ed this person, very tastefully done i might add, and i am watching another member closely I want them all to know that this practice is not thought to be cool on here...But highly looked down upon instead......We can convey our message without the use of profanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by perchjerker2 View Post
    yea, i think i know who your talking about.he has made comments about me and i dont even know him!he seems to want to stir us up.he needs to goooooo!!!!!!!
    Yes. you seem to be a magnet to insults lately Rest assured that members here are protective of this wonderful site and your patience with them is greatly appreciated

Post Thanks / Like

It was addressed way before this,everybody deserves a second chance and it has been given,ya'll try to do the same. The name of some is a little distasteful though.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jafacman View Post
    I have also PM'ed this person, very tastefully done i might add, and i am watching another member closely

Yeah, I've noticed a couple of members whose language is a little crude.

The site rules are pretty clear. This is a "... FAMILY oriented “Teach a person how to fish” web site, that any age fisherperson can visit.... and nothing that a child cannot view will be tolerated. (ie - foul language..."

Hopefully, new members will see threads like these and clean up their acts.

Post Thanks / Like

come on guys lighten up a bit, its not my fault some people have dull personalities

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jafacman View Post
    Glad to hear this, I have also PM'ed this person, very tastefully done i might add, and i am watching another member closely I want them all to know that this practice is not thought to be cool on here...But highly looked down upon instead......We can convey our message without the use of profanity...
    Yes. you seem to be a magnet to insults lately Rest assured that members here are protective of this wonderful site and your patience with them is greatly appreciated
    thanks joe, i get along with everybody.i do not like making enemys.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by masterbait View Post
    come on guys lighten up a bit, its not my fault some people have dull personalities
    you need to find another forum to play on buddy!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast